The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dewy32013 View Post
    Hello this is Lindsay(sky) white, a very good friend of mine said she had seen some post on this forum, I just wanted to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers words can not express home much they mean to Randy and I. As you all may know we lost all our horses and everything but the clothing on our back the car we drove out in and our three small dogs. Are hound rusty is still missing and we are frantically looking for him. I will try to answer all post. Thank you all so very much

Really don't worry about answering posts--no one expects of you. Just take care of yourself and Randy. Know that a whole lot of people...and especially fellow eventers....are holding you both in our thoughts and prayers ---And shedding a lot of tears right there with you. From your pictures....your horses and dogs were so loved. Try and think of that as the positive thing it is. Life can really suck sometimes....but we have to kick on. Just give your self some time and know we are all pulling for you (and really hope you find Rusty!).
    ** The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits. -- Albert Einstein **

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by bornfreenowexpensive View Post
    Really don't worry about answering posts--no one expects of you. Just take care of yourself and Randy. Know that a whole lot of people...and especially fellow eventers....are holding you both in our thoughts and prayers ---And shedding a lot of tears right there with you. From your pictures....your horses and dogs were so loved. Try and think of that as the positive thing it is. Life can really suck sometimes....but we have to kick on. Just give your self some time and know we are all pulling for you (and really hope you find Rusty!).

This^^^^
    Sue
    Back in my day, we didn't have as many warning labels because people weren't so dang stupid!

so sorry to see the terrible loss of life, human and equine, makes you want to hug your horse a little tighter prayers sent

I seriously wish I had a nice young horse or two to send them. So deserving.

Thank you all for your prayers and warm wishes

My heart is breaking in a million pieces for you and yours.

Every time you post a new picture my heart melts. You can just see the love, care, passion, and devotion for what you do. Words are just not enough. I am so terribly sorry.

Now it's ever forward. One step at a time.
    <><