The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Gawan D'Amour

Can anyone tell me anything about this sire? I picked up a little project mare by this guy and the only thing I can find about him is that he got EPM before his stallion testing, so he was never admitted to the Selle Francais studbook. (Also if anyone has any info on Raise a Native offspring as eventers, that would be great too! I hear they are opinionated, great jumpers, and sometimes not very sound - any input?) Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ritazza View Post
    Can anyone tell me anything about this sire? I picked up a little project mare by this guy and the only thing I can find about him is that he got EPM before his stallion testing, so he was never admitted to the Selle Francais studbook. (Also if anyone has any info on Raise a Native offspring as eventers, that would be great too! I hear they are opinionated, great jumpers, and sometimes not very sound - any input?) Thanks!
    Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about the stallion, himself, but I did own his half sister and might be able to tell you a bit about her type and temperament as it relates to their sire Feu d'Amour. PM me if you'd like info

1 members found this post helpful.

Gawan D'Amour's Breeder is :
    MADAME CHRISTINE SMITH
    11030 IVREA ROAD
    16401 ALBION - PA , USA

Born in 1994
    By Feu d'Amour (SF) out of Agawan (TB)
    SF with 76% TB
    "If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster, And treat those two imposters just the same"
    Rudyard Kipling
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quartz...26013000796803

1 members found this post helpful.