The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fixed yet?
    from sunridge1:Go get 'em Roy! Stupid clown shoe nailing, acid pouring bast@rds.it is going to be good until the last drop!Eleneswell, the open trail begged to be used. D Taylor

I logged in and posted just fine. However, I cannot create a thread. I've tried to a few times in the Eventing forum with no success. I'm just hoping that 4 identical threads of mine don't randomly pop up

I can apparently reply to posts, but can't start a new thread - keep getting the - you must wait 30 seconds message.

Just typed a new thread for the 3rd time in the last 24 hours and got a database error.

While I'm happy that the board is back up, the search function doesn't appear to be working properly. It isn't showing anything recent.

I've also had some of the issues previously mentioned. I hope it gets straightened out soon. I love reading this forum.
    "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride."

We're still working on cleaning up the aftermath of the technical difficulties we had this week. Apparently there was a hardware failure in a server, and then some other problems that stemmed from that. It seems like most of the posting issues have been fixed, but the search is still not working properly, of which they are aware.

Are there any other problems to report?
    Thanks and sorry for the trouble!
    Mod 1