The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sale Alert- Horseloverz

I know that Horseloverz has a 50/50 love-hate relationship with the members of COTH, but I figured I would just pass along that they started their "Dollar Days" sale.

I figured it would be a good chance to stock up on the little stuff that is impossible to find in stores around this area or that my girls destroy so often that it's pointless to buy the more expensive stuff.

Just wanted to pass it along!
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"
    New Year, New Blog... follow Willow and I here.

I placed an order yesterday. I'm in Ontario and have a US mailing address to save shipping costs-I'll be over again next weekend and I was cutting it close for pick up next week-so they upgraded my shipping for nothing. I've always had good experiences with them. Of course I realize I could change but so far so good.
    "Those who know the least often know it the loudest."

You are so bad. I can't resist these!

Sigh. $167 later. It's supposed to be free shipping, but it added it on. I ordered and emailed them to fix this, so I assume they will. I'll let you know.

Can't resist $25 full seated breeches. Lots of good bridles, but I have so many now"
    Last edited by Beentheredonethat; May. 16, 2013 at 03:10 AM.

1 members found this post helpful.

I ordered some brushes and stable supplies.

I really, REALLY want to order a few things. But I'm on a strict budget now. I just bought my truck (can't wait for it to get here from TX), and the plate registration is going to kill me. Guess I'll be waiting for the next sale...

Don't worry, there will always be another sale!

Any idea how long it's going on for?
    OTTB CONNECT
    FB group for all things related to non racing Thoroughbreds.. Click here to join ~~~> OTTB CONNECT

I don't know how long, but beware the free shipping is only on orders over $150. It says that nowhere on the site. I got a response about this today after they charged me $17 shipping on $147 . Like I couldn't have spent $3 more. So I sent me back a pissy email about not saying this. Hopefully it will do something.

They still have a lot of great full seat breeches for $25, and I go another show coat for $25.

Duoble

I had zero luck with the full seat breeches sizing. I am fairly thin, but they might fit someone very, very thin in the calf.

So much for never having a problem with them............just had to cancel an order since it won't be delivered on time for my show on Sunday (and I need the saddle pad).........even though I ordered it on the 15th and put priority shipping (and had them take off stuff that was backordered so they wouldn't have to wait to ship it). The item that they were waiting on that was still not in from the warehouse yet was a $2.39 bridle holder. Awesome. Good thing I phoned wondering why the order hadn't shipped yet...........had I known earlier that was the item they were waiting on I think I could have done without that one tiny thing..................and had them take that off and ship the rest. Or substitute any other random $2 bridle holder. Sigh, it's one of those days I guess.

But on the bright side I saved some $$$$$. A lot worse happening.........minor annoyance. Now to email around and find a shaped hunter pad to borrow for Sunday. Local tack shops don't have any that will fit.
    Last edited by Equine Studies; May. 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM.

I got my Gatsby baby pads for something like $7 each! I accidentally ordered twice, little annoyed I had to pay shipping twice and no one I. The warehouse had enough brains to see a Double order. But oh well, I have a weeks worth of pads! (I wash after every ride and I'm awful with laundry.)

Well, I haven't gotten my order yet, but they were good about the free shipping thing. I called and they let me order modem thing a few dollars more to gt the free shipping. Actually, I just got another set of full seat breeches for $25, so it was a wash. I got the free shipping and more breeches instead. They even comped me the $2 difference it would have been because I went over.

They have their huge 80% sale going on I Got shipping boots for $8/pair!

I got all my stuff and am happy. I got alot from their $3 sale, and most of it was brushes, and they're all nice!

I go some great deals on the sale, but I'm not happy at all with their customer service. Order hadn't been shipped after almost a week. I decided that since it hadn't shipped, I would ask if I could add an item. Never got a response from their online chat, so I called. Lady was SO RUDE! I couldn't believe her attitude.
    She told me I would have to add the item online and how to do it. But when I went back to the website, my entire order had disappeared. Couldn't pull it up anywhere, wasn't in my account. So I called back and lucky me! I got the same lady, who was now even ruder to me. Don't tell me to enter my order # and then when I go to look for it, it's gone, and then act like I'm the idiot because the website erased my order. Don't think I'll be ordering from them again unless the prices make it worth it.
    OTTB CONNECT
    FB group for all things related to non racing Thoroughbreds.. Click here to join ~~~> OTTB CONNECT

I got 3 pairs of fullseats for $18 a piece. I live chatted yesterday, they told me Devon Aire takes longer. They shipped yesterday. I figured for that price, I dont mind the wait.
    mykidshavefourlegs.blogspot.com

Annnd, it just keeps getting better. Just got an email that one of the items I ordered isn't available anymore....the item I ordered a week ago and am just hearing about now. Booo.
    OTTB CONNECT

Quote Originally Posted by BansheeBreeze View Post
    Annnd, it just keeps getting better. Just got an email that one of the items I ordered isn't available anymore....the item I ordered a week ago and am just hearing about now. Booo.
    That happened to me and when I asked if they would honor the price I had purchased the breech at and send me a different color (since the sale was over), they said they couldn't.

Not to mention when I live chatted to ask a question about an item, the person I was speaking to wasn't all that helpful.

I find that whatever deal they are having isnt worth the trouble
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse