The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Monogram Help!!!

I'm having a few custom things made up for the first time and I want a personalized monogram on them but I can't think of a style. Any COTHers wanna help? My initials are CW, my middle initials are A-M- so I was thinking of just using CW.

You guys are usually great at this so any help is truly appreciated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    I'm having a few custom things made up for the first time and I want a personalized monogram on them but I can't think of a style. Any COTHers wanna help? My initials are CW, my middle initials are A-M- so I was thinking of just using CW.

You guys are usually great at this so any help is truly appreciated!!!
    I always just use my entire last name for monograms. But my last name is only 5 letters long, so it fits easily just about anywhere. Looks really sharp, and there is never any question about who something belongs to.

What are you having monogrammed? For blankets, I really like the monogram on the left front shoulder (at the bottom). I think the block style letters actually look much nicer than the fancy scroll type writing, but I am always very tempted by the scroll monogramming. Every time I get that, though, I regret it, as it just does not look as nice.

Do what looks best, my initials are BC with my middle being GM, I didn't like BCG or BCM, so I took my husbands and all my monograms are BCC, which he owns half the horse/truck/etc. anyways so it's fine. I like CW

I'm having a few blankets which I would actually probably put my first initial then last name, but it's little things like my bandage holder to go on the front of show stalls. I like those diamond shaped one- but I'm not sure how good it would look with CW. Thoughts?