The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by DancingFoalFarms View Post
    DH and I did an Iron Man and Avengers movie marathon this weekend, so I'm ready to roll!
    Aw, wish I could get my DH to come with me to see IM3, he won't He came to see Avengers Assemble with me at the cinema and slept through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Aw, wish I could get my DH to come with me to see IM3, he won't He came to see Avengers Assemble with me at the cinema and slept through it.
    We tried to see IM3 this weekend but all the theatres were booked solid! That's why we stayed in and did our own marathon I think we'll try to catch IM3 on a weekday this week. There's a great theatre near us that serves food and booze and cheesecake! Could your DH be tempted by treats? If so, see if there's a food / booze / movie place near you.

I have seen these ones in person and they are lovely! They are thin plywood covered in an aluminum exterior and lined with an AstroTurf style material.

http://www.blackberryhollowtacktrunk...k-gallery.html

It sucks but I never leave any of my tack at the barn except grooming supplies and a halter and lead rope. Everything I care about comes home with me.
    You are what you dare.

I'll second the job boxes. Those babies take a truly dedicated soul with power tools to get into. Be warned though them bad boys are HEAVY!!! Also automatically have the wheels changed with a heavy duty wheel.
    Adoring fan of A Fine Romance
    Originally Posted by alicen:
    What serious breeder would think that a horse at that performance level is push button? Even so, that's still a lot of buttons to push.

If you have people in your barn who are brazen enough to take a crowbar to the tack trunks, they are brazen enough to choose the right moment to just walk out with your brand new taCK box, regardless of how big the lock.

I wouldn't feel comfortable at the barn after that and certainly would not leave any tack there.

So sorry this happened!!! Were you the only one?

This company is wonderful! http://www.trunkoutlet.com/

I have one of these http://www.trunkoutlet.com/categorie...ge-armor-trunk in Navy - it's really attractive and super sturdy!

Some of their other products may give your husband some ideas.
    If you must choose between two evils, choose the one that you've never tried before.