The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Kittens!!!-- Central Ohio or connections?

I have finally seen the four baby kittens from the cat I've been feeding. They should be about 6 weeks old today. They're so cute and they all look pretty healthy. I wish I could take them, but my dad is allergic to cats. I'm not going to let them live the rest of their lives outside so I want to find homes for them. Hopefully they can go to homes in pairs. They are scared of me, but their mama went from running away every time she saw me, to rubbing on me, letting me pet her, putting her feet up on my lap, and sitting on the porch with me after I spent time with her to get her comfortable around me. From the way she used to act, it seems like she was probably born outside, but now she loves me and my attention. These kittens will need to stay with their mama for a little while longer and I will work with them to help them be comfortable around me and other people so that they are able to live comfortably in a house with people. We are in Central Ohio. If you can take any of these adorable babies or you know of someobe who can in this area that would be great! Please call Haley Coughlin at (614) 745-5686 or email haley.coughlin@yahoo.com

1 members found this post helpful.

2 are doing great. The other two are doing good, but are still pretty scared.