The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Let's turn the tables

I and my family have publicly and relentlessly been attacked, since October 2010, by a person named Paula Estess (posing as ponytailponygirl here on the Forums).

This has resulted not just in a great deal of emotional distress, but it resulted in a lost business. I have some (ex) clients who told me they put their support on hold because they don't want to risk getting attacked by this person (which she has done numerous times), or they just want to see this nonsense end before they move forward with projects. But to measure the extent of the damage, I am asking for the Forum's help.

Please, PM me if the nonsense that Ms Estess (aka ponytailponygirl) has posted about me ever influenced your decision about not doing business with me.

THANKS!

1 members found this post helpful.

This post involves current litigation as well. Why hasn't it been shut down? Surely your moderators are familiar with 3rd party liability.

1 members found this post helpful.