The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Photographer for Rocking Horse Spring

I know David Mullinex was there....but he isn't posting photos on his site, and it's been near two months. Was there anyone else there? I rally wanted to get a cd, and didn't get the opportunity to go look at the pics there....

Anyone?
    May the sun shine on you daily, and your worries be gone with the wind.
    www.mmceventing.com

He was the only photographer. He had a sign that he wasn't posting on line. Good luck getting a response.
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

OH Bother. Sigh. Of course. Well, I can't buy pics I can't see. Sigh. Guess just have to wait till we get Mark is at. I love his pics...wish he was down here in Florida.

We left before he had our pictures up from Rocking Horse, and given we were doing mare watches at night, wasn't sticking around, so didn't see sign. Oh well.

I hope all the people who steal photos are happy. Getting good pictures has gotten to be a huge hassle because of the thefts of the photos. It's getting ridiculous when you can't even look online when you get home anymore at pictures because the photographers can't post them anymore. and the day of sending out proofs is gone as well. Can't we just go back to that if they don't want them stollen, put a big old PROOF on the proofs. Works better.
    May the sun shine on you daily, and your worries be gone with the wind.
    www.mmceventing.com

I agree about the theft of photos, but I doubt that is this particular photogs problem or reason for not posting.
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

From what I read on COTH really confused on how DM stays in business as seems he has a lot of disgruntled customers who never got their pictures they paid for.

I just emailed DM photo (copying the RH organizers) that I have yet to receive the order I placed on March 5th for RH Winter 3 pictures
    OTTBs rule, but spots are good too!