The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Request from a Proud Rolex rider's father

My daughter, Lynn Symansky, #32 had a very successful go at Rolex. Although we will be purchasing some professional pictures, many of you who are amateurs also take some excellent pictures and videos. IF anyone has any that they would like to share, please email me at ssymansky@gmail.com. Even if it is a video clip of only one or two jumps, it would be appreciated as USEFNETWORk only captured a few of her jumps. I hope I am not breaking any COTH Forum rules with this request

33 members found this post helpful.

A good friend of mine was there and took hundreds of shots ... I just looked through and there were some lovely ones of your daughter in stadium! I've asked her to email them to you...

4 members found this post helpful.

fairweather on here takes gorgeous shots and I bet she has some good ones - send her a pm.

3 members found this post helpful.

I wasn't there so I can't help with your request, but I just wanted to say you have every reason to be proud. Lynn was great! How wonderful that she has you for support!

12 members found this post helpful.

I have a few. I will go through my card and email them to you.

2 members found this post helpful.

My friend's brother prob has some, I'll be sure to see if he does, I know he'd be happy to share. Huge congrats to Lynn and everyone that is a part of her team and support network. I've never met Lynn but I live in Herndon and have competed/volunteered at difficult run any times so was definitely routing for the hometown talent! They looked fabulous!!
    You can't fix stupid.

Someone here will be able to help you, I'm sure.

Congrats, Proud Father! It was a treat for us to watch your daughter ride Rolex.

Default I have a few over that huge a$$ tree!

Here is a link to my photobucket where I have placed the images that I have. I will send you the high-resolution files, too. I have not altered the photos at all - they would look even better with a little brightening up. Wouldn't it be neat if, amongst all of us, you were able to get pictures from EVERY jump? Come on COTHers....I have fence #14 covered.

Tell your daughter it was a pleasure and a privilege to watch ALL of the riders at the event. They have inspired me to get my butt in gear and to be the best rider I can be.

http://s571.photobucket.com/user/Liz...?sort=6&page=1

9 members found this post helpful.

I took a ton of pictures too. Most of my XC shots were from the Sunken Road (Jump 13) or the Hollow (Jump 17). I'll take a look and see what I can find!

Well darn it, of course I just happened to be walking from the Sunken Road TO the Hollow, so I got Lynn at fence 14 too! I'm almost underneath the tree in the ditch - kind of a neat perspective. I'll send them over.

ETA - I found some show jumping pictures too. I was sitting far back in the covered seating with a zoom lens, so they're not super clear, but I got a few at the end that I think you'll like. She's got a huge grin on her face, waving to the cheering crowd.
    Last edited by SolarFlare; Apr. 29, 2013 at 09:44 PM.
    I've spent most of my life riding horses. The rest I've just wasted.

1 members found this post helpful.

Go Lynn!! What a great rider, no photos but lots of love for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No photos here either, but Lynn is a fabulous rider and Donner is something special indeed! They had a great go at Rolex! Lovely to watch. Fun to cheer on!

3 members found this post helpful.

Your daughter was so much fun to watch!~ She did a super jib and appeared to be having a great time. Congratulations to you both!!!

Your daughter was so so so impressive this weekend, she and her horse are clearly something very special. I hadn't payed that close until I saw her SJ round on TV- the USET better be knocking down her door now, or there's no hope for us!

And that is a NICE horse!

She had a great ride! I hope we can find bucketloads of pictures for you - really, there can never be too many.
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats. - Lemony Snicket

LAZ was taking tons of pics of all phases. Make sure she sees this

I took a great one of her over the Ditch and Wall on my iPhone. Posted on Facebook and I think Lynn is tagged, but I will email tomorrow just in case. As someone else said too, I know LAZ took tons of pictures and she is an awesome photographer so hopefully she might have a few to share
    I have Higher Standards... do you?

"For the love of my horse, I know who I am."

10 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by sportinghorsepolo View Post
    Not to hijak but I'd love some of Daniel Clasing and Houston if anyone got a good one
    I'm sure I have a few!!! (Okay, more than a few.... i took about 5,000 pictures during the 5 days...). My mom and I "met" him at the TB for All event on Friday. She lived in the same part of Maryland that he is located in. We were sure to cheer extra loud for him during the x-c and show jumping!

And to the OP- How exciting for you! I'm sure I have some to send you.

Just give me a few days to look through them all. I am just uploading to facebook. I will be going through and labeling them all this week.

LAZ, those are some really very terrific images. Thanks for sharing.
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats. - Lemony Snicket

I don't have any photos, steves, but it was great to meet you!

We watched her gallop by near the jumbotron and you turned to me and said "I'm the dad!!!!" I congratulated you and told you what large fan base she has. You had a grin from ear to ear.

Adorable
    "Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing" - Robert Benchley
    Cotton would fight.
    http://buildingthegrove.blogspot.com/

8 members found this post helpful.