The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Made me happy to pay my member fees! Great service USEF, and FREE! Thanks so much!

1 members found this post helpful.

Originally I was ticked that it was aired on TV/Cable as much as it had been in years past (thank you NBC for the hour coverage today) but geez I was glued to my laptop much of yesterday and fell asleep watching the last XC rounds last night. Missed the S/J today but was able to watch the clips today.. actually I think the live feed is better than network as no commercials. Agree w/having the commentators I too thought they were great.

Default Wonderful feed and LOVED the "clips"...

... of each rider's ride in each phase - just AMAZING!!!! Loved that the clips were there so quickly - I've had one hell of a time getting my two guys ridden this weekend THX to YOU - GRINS!!! Seriously, thank you for letting the entire North American eventing community share in the excitement of Rolex Kentucky 3DE - We all loved it!!!! Do it again next year, PLEASE!!!!
    ~ it no longer matters what level I do, as long as I am doing it..~ with many thanks, to Elizabeth Callahan

2 members found this post helpful.

Thank You! Wonderful video even on my DSL line. Agreed commentators are/were excellent. Really enjoyed the rider drop in commentators who voiced their opinion on the course and were tactfully honest I. Their appraisal of other riders.
    "Never do anything that you have to explain twice to the paramedics."
    Courtesy my cousin Tim

Agreed - great coverage. Streaming worked without issue for me and it was free!!! Can't beat it.

It was the next best thing to being there!
    "you can only ride the drama llama so hard before it decides to spit in your face." ?Caffeinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sannois View Post
    It was the next best thing to being there!
    Thank you USEF Network! Excellent coverage -- video and audio.

Echoing all of the above. We're getting so seriously spoiled, aren't we? Next thing you know we'll be expecting it.

Super coverage. Thank you. USEF.

I was SO thankful for the incredible coverage, especially after watching the TV version--um, what did they show like 2.5 minutes total of XC? Basically a jump or two of the leaders and of course several stops and spills. And that was it. Oh, and no Wofford.

The USEF coverage was FAR superior! I loved all the different riders dropping in (except there was one girl I could barely hear) and it added a lot to watching the rides. Although I'm thinking Boyd *had* to be joking about--who was it, Peter Barry?--"making his fortune in women's underwear." Very colorful, insightful, FUN commentary plus of course it was great to be able to see each and every rider going through much of the course. Four gold stars, USEF! And on top of all that, it was free. Awesome!

I agree, awesome coverage by usefnetwork. Thank you. OTOH my less intense horsey friends loved the NBC network showing so that was a win also.

The feed was terrific and was a very good complement to the NBC showing. I hope to have some time to go and watch more clips this week.
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats. - Lemony Snicket