The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Lordanos

I was told by someone from EU that, in general, his offspring are spooky, tight in the back and can have hard mouths. Would love to hear others weigh in on this, particularly folks from EU. I was a little surprised to hear this.
    "Sometimes you just have to shut up and color."

I don't have experience directly with their offspring but they look amazing to me. Pessoa had a Lordanos horse who was winning like crazy. I like them!

I can't provide much insight into Lordanos offspring in general, but I recently saw his son, Lokomotion, who is standing in B.C.

http://www.windlinefarm.com/AboutLokomotion.html

He looks to be a lovely leggy, modern type (in person, much more so than in the photos I'd seen of him) with a beautiful head. I saw a few of his offspring at the farm and he really stamps! I also saw him under saddle, ridden by his owner and he seems to have a very tractable temperament and nice elastic gaits. He is currently competing in the 1.40 m jumpers successfully with plans to move up, but he also has been doing dressage: he competed FEI Juniors with the owner's 15 year old daughter with potential to move up in that discipline as well (although for now, I am told, he is focusing on his jumping career). I love his versatility and am definitely considering breeding to him in the future.

huh? they are Lord descendants. They are the BEST IMHO . he is one of my alltime fav sires. Jump like stink, big movers, typey- where can one not love them?