The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Kids ponies looking for new homes SE WI

We have two welsh pony mares we are looking to place in loving homes. They are located in South Eastern Wisconsin, but we are willing to let them travel for the right home. They have been used in our lesson program and as hunter pony broodmares and would now love to have one child. Both are medium pony mares, sound, low maintenance, great ground manners, go in a snaffle. They will trail ride, love teaching lead line through xrails. Will also ride western, but have not been taught to neck rein. One bay, and one black. Both are on the lazy side. They will not be sent with their papers as we would prefer they not be bred. Can go to separate homes. Please email for more information or pictures. gallo.julieann@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Last edited by erinmeadowsllc; May. 3, 2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: typo on email address

Sent you an e-mail.
    (]~~[) Amy (]~~[)

* I hope I never get too old to ride, despite the injuries and pain, because I cannot imagine not doing the thing I most enjoy in my life.*

E-mail does not work. Please PM me.
    (]~~[) Amy (]~~[)

* I hope I never get too old to ride, despite the injuries and pain, because I cannot imagine not doing the thing I most enjoy in my life.*

My email to that address was also returned as undeliverable.

I've been coming to the realization that my 9 year old son isn't as disinterested in horses as I thought, but he is afraid of my hot, quick moving, full-sized mares. So I'd be interested in hearing more about these ponies as well.

Since I have a concussion from a fall off of one of my very hot sensitive mares a few days ago, I'm not moving too quickly on anything at the moment, though, so if the situation is urgent, please don't feel you need to wait on me. It's not that I'm not serious about being interested, but it'll probably take me at least a few more days before I feel well enough to drive out and look at anything, much less bring something home and supervise herd introductions.

But if there's no rush, my email is hsmithway@hotmail.com. A PM here would also work to contact me.
    "In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn’t merely train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming part dog."
    -Edward Hoagland

I have a friend who has been looking for a new pony for her daughter (I think she is 6 or 7), she is looking for a pony that will be able to do trail rides with the whole family (probably travel overnight once or twice a year also.) Located in NE WI. I would like to give her your info to contact you too, or you can e-mail me at jenna.jepson@gmail.com.