The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anybody have an extra hotel room for Rolex??

I've decided to go to Rolex last minute, and now am without a hotel room ! Anyone have a room they won't be using? Thanks!

I don't have an extra room, but we just booked a room at the Country Inn in Berea , KY-- supposedly brand new and very reasonably priced (for the little time you'll actually be there). I had planned on staying with family (as we have for the past several years when we go), but something came up on Mon so we had to book a room quickly.
    Hope this helps!

The Bluegrass Inn in Frankfort on Versailles Rd. still had rooms last night, $54 a night I think and about 12 min. from KHP.

Just. Cancelled 2 at they Hyatt downtown Lex....cause they were Smoking rooms...so,there are 2 up,for,grabs.....Got same quality,better breakfast at Best Western in Winchester....they had a few with 1 king bed left..

Definitely look at the towns surrounding Lexington. Frankfort is a good choice -- fairly close and a straight shot to Lexington with beautiful Midway in between I wish I had planned ahead and rented out the RV!
    "If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em."

We got a room at the Griffen Gate - cancelled our room at the Fairfield on Hackney Park