The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Jimmy's Predictions?

Has Jimmy done his write up on Rolex predictions this year? I can't find it and it's usually out by now...

Quote Originally Posted by *Trinity* View Post
    Has Jimmy done his write up on Rolex predictions this year? I can't find it and it's usually out by now...
    If you click on his picture on the right there is link to the article. You have to have subscription, I do but don't have a login, hoping I will get the email link in a day or two.

I got my preview issue yesterday. 1st time since 1988 that I've gotten it before we leave for Rolex
    "Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

What's the status on Tuco?

1 members found this post helpful.

Is there a link that doesn't require a subscription? I don't have one, but know I've read it online in years past.

I think it does require a subscription.

I purchased the $3.99 month trial to read the predictions & I was very disappointed. Is it really on the 11 top picks? I want to read about my friends.

No, you can read the whole issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SuZQuzie View Post
    I purchased the $3.99 month trial to read the predictions & I was very disappointed. Is it really on the 11 top picks? I want to read about my friends.

I'm not sure about the 3.99 because I have a normal subscription but there is a quick link that takes you only to his top picks. If you click on the full digital version you can read all of them.

On a funny note, Jimmy was in town teaching a xc clinic in Unionville last week. The schooling course we were at is also the location of the famous Nelson's Hill. This is a gallop hill were many train UL eventers and steeple chase horses (and have for years and years). We saw probably 10% of the Rolex entries go up the hill that day....pretty cool. Jim said he now wish he could tweak some of his predictions since it is so useful to see how fit (or not) the horses look at this point. And nope....I didn't ask him how he would tweak them
    ** The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits. -- Albert Einstein **