The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Happy Mommy Brag

On a positive note, I just have to gloat because my kid is beautiful!!! He had his Senior Prom tonight, and he is not only a great kid he's handsome too! Seriously, I won the kid lottery.

That's all, I just had to brag!

Getting in the limo (all 8 kids that went together pooled money to rent the car)

Just Posing

Me making him smile for hours while I try getting a good photo to use for his senior portrait

When all is said and done, you know I really have nothing to complain about in my life? I am richly blessed and that should be the centermost thought in my mind. Always.
    Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden

3 members found this post helpful.

my kids used to run when they saw the camera as I was always taking picutures but that was then and now thye are glade I took all of those thousands of photos.

But oddly now two of the kids are professional photographers

very cute with his dimples
    My mare wonders about all this fuss about birth control when she's only seen a handful of testicles in her entire life. Living with an intact male of my species, I feel differently! WAYSIDE

He is cute! I wish my daughter was going to her senior prom with him instead of the tool chest she is going with.

Windward Farm, Washougal, WA- our work in progress, our money pit, our home!

What a handsome young man! It is nice to stop and remind ourselves that our kids (well, I'll claim my nephews and nieces) are pretty darn awesome, aren't they? I'm a teacher, and I get choked up sometimes thinking about how great the kids really are. Congratulations--your kiddo looks like a winner!!
    Proud member of the "Don't rush to kill wildlife" clique!

I tried to post a pic of my daughter taken at her 4.0 ceremony on Friday but apparently they forgot I am a premium member! Thought we could make a love connection. My daughter's prom is on Preakness day, in Maryland! There should be a law against that. Hopefully some of her friend's will get good pics for us because I am definitely not going to be home to take them.

I know how you feel! I have two wonderful sons who (may the force be with us!) are also doing great. The younger one just went to the prom and had to submit to pictures too. How did he get to be so tall all of a sudden? Your son is very handsome. I too stop in awe and think how lucky I am.
    Mon Ogon (Mojo), black/bay 16 H TB Gelding