The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

We have a second black dot! Our GOV approved Trak mare Legacy (Salut/Bali Hai Bizet/Magnet) has been confirmed in foal to Ralando II. Very excited about this cross
    Preg checking our 3rd, breeding our 4th and expecting our last foal this week...

Donna Luna, (Del Piero x World Cup I), was confirmed in foal to Diamond Stud last week. She will be rechecked next week for a heart beat. I'm pretty sure that I'm done for the year.
    Mystic Owl Sporthorses
    www.mysticowlsporthorses.com

2 members found this post helpful.

Very happy to confirm our 4th pregnancy of the year today! My homebred 3 year old Abdullah/Galoubet filly was confirmed 30 days in foal to Diamant de Semilly! Major kudos to my husband for getting this done with a single straw of semen (1/4 dose)!
    Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hills...h/112931293227
    www.HillsideHRanch.com

5 members found this post helpful.

Woohoo!! We have our first pregnancy of the yearl! In foal is our KWPN mare Winterwick (Rhodium/Don Primaire) in foal to Foundation (Fidertanz/De Vito) on her 15 day scan! Fingers crossed everything continues to look good in a few weeks at our next check.
    Cindy's Warmbloods
    www.cindyswarmbloods.com Cindy's Warmbloods
    www.facebook.com/CindysWarmbloods Join Us on Facebook for latest updates!

1 members found this post helpful.

I am so glad to join this thread ! Yessss our first black doth of the season, Anime our Indoctro / Emilion mare has give us a nice start with a 17 days confirmed pregnancy with Capone I.

I have 4 mares still to go so hopefully she will be the first of many more !!! With the past two years having been horrendos for breeding this is a relief!
    Suzanne
    bloomingtonfarm.com
    Breeder of Royal Dutch Sport Horse

A dot! A dot!! Actually I didn't get to see it--the vet came on the holiday to scan another horse who's struggling to get on cycle and the barn girls begged him to check Bonnie, too. They meant to call me but got my son's phone instead and when he answered all they could do was giggle so I missed the big moment and my son thinks he has a secret admirer now!

But my dear Bonnie is scanned in foal to Sea Accounts at 16-17 days!
    Click here before you buy.

Go DW and BOnnie!

Congrats Suzanne! I'll be interested in seeing your foal by Capone I next year.

We have our first black dot of the season. Bosanova NSN elite (Ferro-Wanroij) is back in foal to Totilas. This will be a full sibling to 2012 filly, Hosanna NSN, and 2013 filly, Inaya NSN. Maybe it is time for a colt.
    Martha Haley - NeverSayNever Farm
    2009 KWN-NA Breeder of the Year/Silver Level Breeder
    www.angelfire.com/ns2/our_horses/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Never...01844536521951

Only have the one this year, but happily my 18yo TB mare, Vanity Fair (dam of my 9yo Intermediate horse and an Intermediate Eventer herself) u/s yesterday with an 18 day black dot by Royal
    appearance! Yay!

Jennifer

My black dot has a heartbeat! I'm only breeding one mare this year, so I'm done.
    Mystic Owl Sporthorses

Congrats clint!
    I hope you will be as enamored of your Diamond Stud foal as I am of my yearling by him..she is phenominal in every way...(really long-legged and beautiful with her sire's movement and more chrome!)
    Can't wait to see those pictures......
    Rose~

Quote Originally Posted by Marex2 View Post
    Congrats clint!
    I hope you will be as enamored of your Diamond Stud foal as I am of my yearling by him..she is phenominal in every way...(really long-legged and beautiful with her sire's movement and more chrome!)
    Can't wait to see those pictures......
    Rose~
    I would love to look at pictures of your yearling. Can you share some?
    Mystic Owl Sporthorses

First black dot of the season! As always, I am holding my breath for the heartbeat check - but it's the first step for a Harley VDL foal out of my sport mare Azemieka (Darco x Indoctro x Silvano).

The 4yo is ready to be bred tonight and the 3yo should be ready next week... Thank heavens the 10yo mare is still pregnant or I'm sure she'd be ready to be bred too!!
    Alison/Mikali Farms
    www.mikalifarms.com

I have one with a black dot....Whizzo (White Magic/Lemon xx/Tannenberg) is in foal to Doctor Wendell (Don Principe/Sandro Hit/Doctor Gregory)

Waiting on my TB mare bred to Grafenstolz.
    ** The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits. -- Albert Einstein **

What an odd year I have had. Tried breeding three mares. Had to give up on one that has an anovulatory follicle that nothing seems to be able to budge.

Bred one mare to For Compliment - no pregnancy. Then tried Benidetto and today's pregnancy check showed no pregnancy. Sigh...

I waited until we had a heartbeat to announce my single success. Wintermaske is in foal to Fidertanz. Today we saw a beautiful ultrasound that showed a good heartbeat. So happy about that one!

So sorry HAF. What about your mares in Germany? Did you breed them back yet?
    Mystic Owl Sporthorses

Waiting on pregnancy checks on them, clint. Hoping for another Licotus from Riou and an Escolar from Puppi.

Just checked the first 2 mares of the season today and have 3 black dots. They are both client mares ... one was bred to O'Splendido via frozen semen and the other to Vegas. Will recheck next week and hopefully have only 2 dots!

Breeding 3 mares this week via frozen semen ... fingers crossed!!!!
    Silver Creek Farms - home of Apiro & Validation
    Visit us on facebook!

We have our 2nd (Ultra-niki to Carerra VDL) and 3rd black dot (Zarena to Cunningham). So far we've bred 4 mares with 3 confirmed in foal.

3 confirmed, 4 awaiting for preg checks (all next week!), 3 awaiting to be bred.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_3 (2).jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	38253
    Ryu Equestrian & Facebook Page
    Sakura Hill Farm & Facebook Page
    Boarding, Training, Consignment Sales & Breeding
    Osteen & Gainesville, Florida.

One so far for me, she gets her heartbeat check Monday, TB homebred mare Quoit the Fashion by Waquoit out of Dawn Fashion by Fly Till Dawn, bred to Valentino Z.
    2nd mare bred checks checked for twins on June 10th, she is Gleaming Valay by Ameri Valay out of Brilliant Cadet by Brilliant Protege, bred to Diabolo d'Esquelmes
    3rd mare short cycled last week, gets checked and will hopefully get semen from Cartier R, she is Exony by Expelled out of Friend's Gold by Compadre.
    4th mare gets checked Monday to see where she is in her cycle, she will also get bred to Cartier R. She is a buckskin TB mare Brightest Gold by Bright White out of Lucky in Gold by Milkie's Desire
    www.hilltopfarmva.com

Facebook: Hilltop Farm VA