The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WOOHOO!!!! Way to go! And now that you feel so great and have noticed an improvement you can keep getting fitter!!
    Proud member of the "I'm In My 20's and Hope to Be a Good Rider Someday" clique

PONY'TUDE

Congratulations! Great work!

Congratulations! Just think, that's the equivalent of over a half sack of feed you're no longer carrying around! Are you going for the whole sack now?
    “There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”
    John Adams

Congrats! I just started Weight Watchers at the beginning of this month and I'm waiting to see how it all works out. I've only lost 2.5 of my wanted 30 so far but I'll get there. Very inspiring to see it working for real people.

Congrats!! I gained twenty pounds over a year and my riding has suffered. I have never been this heavy before and it has been disheartening. I still run, but obviously not enough, as my weight stays constant.

I decided last week to lose the weight I have gained and hopefully more, so I stepped up my jogs and am on the path to healthier eating.

I am beyond happy for you and congrats on the weight loss.
    I am on my phone 90% of the time. Please ignore typos, misplaced lower case letters, and the random word butchered by autocowreck.

Are you doing WW meetings or online?

I've tried doing it online, but I'm not disciplined enough to be effective. I need another live human being to hold me accountable. So I think I'm going to have to check out the WW location down the street and join.
    People call themselves animal lovers, then let their dogs chase the squirrels. You're scaring the shit out of the squirrels, you schmuck!

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by FLeventer View Post
    Congrats!! I gained twenty pounds over a year and my riding has suffered. I have never been this heavy before and it has been disheartening. I still run, but obviously not enough, as my weight stays constant.

I decided last week to lose the weight I have gained and hopefully more, so I stepped up my jogs and am on the path to healthier eating.

I am beyond happy for you and congrats on the weight loss.
    FLE, are you in the SE part of the state? We could be workout/discipline buddies!!!
    People call themselves animal lovers, then let their dogs chase the squirrels. You're scaring the shit out of the squirrels, you schmuck!

Congratulations!
    ~ Horse Box Lovers Clique ~

Congratulations! That is freaking awesome!

Congrats on your progress, keep up the great work!

That's awesome, OP! It does make a huge difference. I've been on both ends, and trust me, smaller is MUCH better for riding! I'm in the middle now and need to get back on track so I can better ride my new "pony". Again, congrats!
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
    ¯ Oscar Wilde