• Have ALL your gear required for the three phases and your horse.
• After your warm up, proceed to your Dressage arena ready to start at your appointed time. Late arrivals will be eliminated. Dressage is run and scored under the same rules as for USEA events.
• You should have completed your whole event within 30 min of the start time.
• Dress for all phases the same as you would for Cross-Country.
• This is a schooling experience. No ribbons. Scores will be available after the event.
General Event Conditions & Information
• Run under USEA eventing rules
• Medical arms bands are required for all jumping phases
• Pinny #'s will be provided
• Entry status and final results will be available to view on www.themarylandhorsetrials.com
Special Event Conditions
• Pay by credit card on website - $75 (includes convenience fee of $5)
• Payment- must be received by Friday prior to the event to secure your place.
• Refunds – will only be given if someone fills your place from the wait list.
• Timetable – to be run in an express eventing format as explained below. Event starts at 5:00 pm.
• Other Dates for the Series – May 22 and June 5. Online entries available at www.themarylandhorsetrials.com. Space is limited.
Your dressage time will also be emailed to you after payment, coggins and signed release are received.
Can't compete? Come and volunteer!
Volunteer for 3 events in 2013 for a chance to win a $200 Gift Certificate! Volunteers also get a cross country schooling or trail ride pass and free MDHT logowear!
Volunteer Information & Sign-up Link: www.themarylandhorsetrials.com/volunteers