The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Proud owner of one Lunar acre! (Campanus Crater, The Moon)

Default Super hero/comic book hero movies coming out

We have Ironman 3 out next month, then I think (not sure about the order) is the new Superman movie. After that I think we'll have the next Thor movie, and in 2014 there's a plan for the next Captain America movie (and I think Avengers is 2015 right now).

What ones will you be seeing, or not seeing?

I think I'll give Superman a try, even though it's the same director as the one who did the Batman movies, which means it will be super dark and super long.

I will absolutely be waiting in line to see Ironman 3, even though I'm not sure the storyline looks very good. I just like Robert Downey Jr. when he plays Tony Stark.

I'll see Thor to watch Chris on the screen. Yum. (I also like the guy who plays Loki, but I'm not sure he'll be in that movie.)

And I love the character of Captain Rogers. A nice guy--that makes my heart melt. I miss nice guys. I know a few, but it seems not as many as I once did. Maybe we're all just getting older, jaded and crabby.
    "Relinquish your whip!!"

I'd like to see the dragonball kai series

As a fyi dragonball evolution is a mockery, dont watch it if your a true fan even the voice people for dbz wont watch!!
    Beyond the Ring-para dressage, training, coaching
    www.facebook.com/btrparadressage

Proud Team Four Star Minion! Renegade for Life!

Oh dear - Was I the only one who misread the subject line and thought batman and robin were finally coming out?.

3 members found this post helpful.

Hollowed out volcano in the South Pacific.

Quote Originally Posted by Crockpot View Post
    Oh dear - Was I the only one who misread the subject line and thought batman and robin were finally coming out?.
    Of the closet? Maybe if Joel Schumacher got control of the franchise again....
    Thus do we growl that our big toes have, at this moment, been thrown up from below!

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Crockpot View Post
    No, you are not...
    Don't tell me about what you can't do. That's boring. Show me what you can do. - Mom

I will most likely see them all, eventually. I'll try to go see Ironman and Thor in the theater, and the others I'll probably catch when I fly.

Completely agreed on the Thor = yum point.

Hollowed out volcano in the South Pacific.

All of them look awesome to me so I'm gonna see them all! Especially Iron Man 3. I'm a HUGE fan of Iron Man.
    Thus do we growl that our big toes have, at this moment, been thrown up from below!

i'll watch anything with the suit in it. the 30-second camera flyaround when jarvis is testing the control surfaces in the first movie alone was worth the admission price. (and i very very rarely see movies in theatres--too damn much money.)

i'll be visiting my mother when IM3 comes out--maybe i can convince her to go.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gravity works, and the laws of physics are a bitch.

Member: Rabid Garden Snail Clique

I'll watch any superhero/ comicbook related movie so they are all on my list. I am also waiting for the next Hunger Games and The City of Bones (yay!).
    “While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.” Mark Twain

I will probably skip Iron Man 3...just doesn't do it for me. The first one was good but the second one made me lose all desire to see another. I'll be all over Thor (unfortunately not literally ) mostly for Tom Hiddleston as Loki.

I'm also very bias towards DC Comics, so excited for the Superman movie...partly because it brings us one step closer to a Justice League movie.

I can't wait for the next Hunger Games movie either. I'll see City of Bones because the supporting characters are amazing talents but I'm less excited about the main two.

I'll probably see them all! but I will likely wait till they hit dvd since movies are so DANG expensive now. But I do enjoy a good superhero flick.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
    ¯ Oscar Wilde