The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Any other Southland fans here?

Excellent shows last week and tonight!!

*waves* Over here! Finally, a place to confess my crush on John Cooper!

The characters are so complex, flawed, vulnerable to the stresses caused by the experiences they deal with every day--so different from the one-dimensional characters on most cop shows.

Also, I live in So Cal, and enjoy seeing familiar locations.
    ===============
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood.

22almonds: As a fan of the show, you are in for a shocker ending tonight!! I didn't put in a spoiler for the west coast people who haven't seen it yet.

Thanks for that! I was a little nervous clicking the link, can't wait for tonight...Not really sure where they are going to go after last weeks intense episode!

It's a fantastic show that really illustrates that nothing is simple or black & white. It also shows how its impossible to take human nature factor out of being a cop.

Gritty as they get but sadly it just has too small of an audience (and too costly to make) to be saved for one more season. I believe the actor who plays Ben Sherman already has another show lined up.

Last week's episode was just over the top. A bit too difficult to watch honestly.

You know who has grown on me in that show is Dewey. A couple seasons ago he was just an alcoholic loudmouth but in this past season they've shown he has a loyalty streak which you sadly has eroded with Ben Sherman.

Love this show. But every show I truly love gets cancelled......
    Visit Sonesta Farms website at www.sonestafarms.com or our FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/sonestafarms. Also showing & breeding Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

bite your tongue Sonesta! (but I have the same fear)

Last night's show was a sad shocker to be sure. Ben has really fallen from grace and poor Cooper. No matter how that ends, it can't be good...
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by DMK View Post
    Last night's show was a sad shocker to be sure. Ben has really fallen from grace and poor Cooper. No matter how that ends, it can't be good...
    Honestly I was expecting that Ben was going to be shot / stabbed / run-over by his crazy ex gf ... the rich girl he dumped at lunch and she's gone stalker ballistic. It didn't happen of course.

I absolutely was not ready for that ending. I must only hope that, like in the season finale of Castle one year when Beckett was shot and appeared to be dying, that he will survive. But, after what he did, I'm not sure that will be a good thing, either.
    Visit Sonesta Farms website at www.sonestafarms.com or our FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/sonestafarms. Also showing & breeding Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.