The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for the info!!
    LILY-13yr APHA/PtHA mare**LUKE-11yr Rescue Haflinger gelding (being leased out)**ANNIE-7yr AQHA mare

Quote Originally Posted by BansheeBreeze View Post

QUOTE=Kenike;6943115]My old man usually eats Innova, but right now both he and my yearling GSD/ACD are on Fromm (large dog gold and large senior dog gold). They both weigh in the 50-55 pound range. Old man gets 2 1/2 cups, Youngster gets 3 cups (he runs with me, usually 4.5-5 miles...sometimes more).

I've been extremely pleased with this food. It's a little pricey, but the large bag gets the young dog through about 2 months.
    Might want to check on the Innova, I was just in Petsmart a couple days ago and all the Innova dog AND cat food had been pulled from the shelves due to a recall :-([/QUOTE]

It's been on recall for about three weeks and cannot be ordered. I know. That's why Red is currently on Fromm (and may stay on it) and my cat is on another food. This is Innova's first recall ever (parent company). My cat will go back on it as soon as it is orderable again (here is special order since I'm apparently the one one in my part of town that uses the senior formula).
    "IT'S NOT THE MOUNTAIN WE CONQUER, BUT OURSELVES." SIR EDMUND HILLARYMember of the "Someone Special To Me Serves In The Military" Clique

Quote Originally Posted by Kenike View Post
    It's been on recall for about three weeks and cannot be ordered. I know. That's why Red is currently on Fromm (and may stay on it) and my cat is on another food. This is Innova's first recall ever (parent company). My cat will go back on it as soon as it is orderable again (here is special order since I'm apparently the one one in my part of town that uses the senior formula).
    Innova--Natura Pet--is owned by Proctor & Gamble. It was purchased perhaps a year and a half ago now. This is certainly NOT P&G's first recall ever.

I missed the question mark...sorry. It's Innova's first recall, but I could t remember about Natura Pet (P&G is pretty notorious for recalls...)

My bad on a major grammatical error! Thanks, Simke, for catching that. I should've been more clear. *facepalm*
    "IT'S NOT THE MOUNTAIN WE CONQUER, BUT OURSELVES." SIR EDMUND HILLARYMember of the "Someone Special To Me Serves In The Military" Clique