The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Now, I am not a member of this "United Horsemen" or any other such group, but this is what they are sending around in an email and it is indeed very interesting.
    This is the first time I have received any such email and it was forwarded to me by a horse trainer I know.

Guess that Fairfax was not fibbing and definitely was not kidding.
    The reports of animal rights extremist groups using their millions of riches to lobby were not exaggerated.

I know, I know, the animal rights extremists representatives we have posting here will have a fit about this.
    This is not what they want the general public to know and so think about what they are doing.

Here it is anyway, as this seems very, very interesting on several levels and ties in very well with the topic here, gives it an "interesting" twist and with what else I know is going on:

---"Springtime Update:
    Important Issues Affecting the U.S. Horse Industry

United Horsemen, an organization of experienced horsemen dedicated to education and a better future for horses and all people involved with horses, is compelled to enlighten every horse owner about critical issues facing the U.S. horse industry. Many potential threats are overlooked or just plain shoved under the rug by the major horse industry organizations and associations. We believe ignoring the pressing issues of our day will only cause us more harm in the future. So, just like cleaning the stalls, there are a few problems that, while not necessarily pleasant, need to be dealt with immediately. We sincerely hope that you take the time to read through the following summary of issues facing us and our horses. The issues presented are in no particular order as to importance.

The President's Budget

President Obama's 2014 budget proposes to defund USDA inspectors at horse processing facilities that produce meat for either domestic consumption or export. At United Horsemen, we are working with our friends from the Tribal Nations to educate the White House about the dire consequences of a processing ban, and the negative impact it would have on horse welfare and the industry as a whole. While the animal rights lobby is out dancing in the streets we believe that our due diligence, and you helping by contacting your federal legislators, the defunding language will be removed from the Budget. But again, we need your help to take care of business.

EHV-1 (Equine Herpesvirus):

News of fresh EHV-1 outbreaks at racetracks, boarding facilities, veterinary clinics and horse shows comes with terrifying frequency. The latest round of cases during March and April affects horses in California, Florida, New Jersey, Montana and Utah.
    EHV-1, one of the most damaging equine herpesvirus strains, is a highly contagious disease that can be fatal in its neurologic form. Not only is it a serious threat to domestic horses; it also has a potentially devastating economic impact on the U.S. equine industry. According to the USDA/APHIS (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service), the upward trend in EHV-1 cases in recent years may classify it as an "emerging disease," that is, a disease whose incidence has increased in a defined time period and location.

Despite the clear and present danger of EHV-1, USDA/APHIS has made a minimal effort to protect the industry and our horses from this looming threat. The disease's spread can be minimized with bio-security measures and horse owner education, but those measures have been left to state animal health officials, who have minimal resources at their disposal. The result: mixed messages and confusion throughout the industry, amplifying the risk of widespread EHV-1 infection. Join United Horsemen in urging Congress to direct USDA/APHIS, through the agriculture appropriations bill, to devote critical resources (both people and money) to the states' efforts to solve this problem. This disease has the potential to cause millions in economic harm and become a real humane care tragedy. We need USDA to focus its attention on its core mission and partner with the industry on solutions to this equine health threat.

Changes to the "Horse Protection Act"

Decription of bill, read carefully.
    H.R.1518 - To amend the Horse Protection Act to designate additional unlawful acts under the Act, strengthen penalties for violations of the Act, improve Department of Agriculture enforcement of the Act, and for other purposes. Click here to see the bill
    Animal-rights organizations back this kind of policy by selling it as a safeguard against the cruel practice of soring Tennessee Walking Horses for shows, sales and competitions. In reality, it is simply another opportunity for animal-rights group to raise funds and make it harder for us to own and enjoy horses. This policy would hobble the entire horse industry and effectively shut down horse shows and public horse sales all across the country. Under the various proposals, the federal government and its partners would be allowed to inspect any horse at any show or any sale organized by any breed association or discipline. It would hold show management responsible for enforcement and allow the issuance of citations based on the humane care standards of animal-rights groups! This is a truly alarming trend which would rob horse owners of their rights and enjoyment of their horses and clear the way for government thugs to shut down the entire competitive segment of our industry.

We understand that the American Horse Council has been negotiating this issue with Rep. Ed Whitfield from Kentucky whose wife is head of White House initiatives for the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS). This proposal was originally produced by HSUS, and now the American Horse Council is negotiating with HSUS. They have even convinced a few other horse industry and veterinary organizations to go along with the legislation. There is simply no negotiating with these people. This is a huge red flag to us.

Okay, so why are we up in arms about this? Because just one portion of the language says that if there is a Horse Protection Act violation at a horse show, or sale, not only can show management be held responsible and possibly fined or sued but also all the show SPONSORS. Wow you say? So do we. We also say "not on our watch"!
    Think about this; if a horse stumbles or breaks its leg at the upcoming Kentucky
    Derby, ASPCA or HSUS could sue Churchill Downs, Twin Spires, Yum, Pepsi or even Rolex!
    How will that look for Republican Rep. Ed Whitfield from Kentucky? There are already enough laws on the books and no pressing need for this legislation. Enforce the laws we already have. We feel less government is beneficial to the entire horse industry.

HR 1094/S 541, the "Safeguard American Food Exports Act"

This is yet another ploy by the animal-rights camp to shut down the humane horse processing facilities on the verge of re-opening in the U.S. The various animal-rights groups are simply trying to leverage the recent headlines about horse meat in European products labeled as beef and pork to uphold their claim that horse meat is "toxic." The truth is, although horse meat was found in some products, extensive laboratory testing detected no human health hazards. This red meat scare is based purely on bunk science. More credible research should be conducted before we shut the doors to a potential export product in a time when U.S. competitiveness in the global marketplace is at an all-time low."---

1 members found this post helpful.

Thanks Fairfax and Bluey for your posts. The claims about Kentucky feedlots had caught my attention which prompted my follow-up question to her. I anticipated that she would fire back with some claim of clandestine, unregulated ghost lots that only sh and her pretend sisterhood knew about!
    I believe the last 2 posts by Fairfax and Bluey should be a wakeup call to all those sitting on the fence!
    The rara's attempt to ban anyone on any forum who calls them out. Now we see them for who they really are! Wayne worshippers who refuse to let a little thing like the truth get in their way! The loss in the Circus case and an equally egregious herd seizure case which was a major loss for Wayne and Kathleen could bring the rara's to their knees!

Bluey, I can't find that the text of the bill has been published yet. And I've been checking because someone asked me to let Congress know I support it. Until I read the text, I can't possibly know that I support it or not. So, I suggest we all wait for the body of the bill before we jump to conclusions.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

Congressman Whitfield's wife's bio.

Connie Harriman-Whitfield
    Connie Harriman-Whitfield develops initiatives in the areas of outreach, policy, and legislation for HSUS President and CEO Wayne Pacelle.

Appointed by President George H.W. Bush as Assistant Secretary for Fish and Wildlife and Parks for the Department of Interior, she oversaw both the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the National Park Service. As Assistant Secretary, Harriman-Whitfield played a key role in the American and worldwide bans on the trade in elephant ivory.

She was subsequently appointed director at the U.S. Export-Import Bank of the United States. Previously, she had served as associate solicitor at the Department of Interior and at the Department of Justice. She was also a private-practice attorney in Los Angeles.

Harriman-Whitfield is a former vice chair of the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority and a former chair of the Kentucky Equine Drug Research Council. In those capacities, she worked to strengthen Kentucky's laws on drugs in horse racing, successfully limiting race-day medications that can be administered to thoroughbreds, standardbreds and quarter horses, and setting strict penalties for those who violate the law.

A long-time volunteer in animal protection work, Harriman-Whitfield also serves on the board of the Stephen Decatur House and on the Women's Committee of the Washington National Opera.

A Phi Beta Kappa and cum laude graduate of Stanford University, Harriman-Whitfield holds bachelor's and master's degrees from Stanford University and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of California at Los Angeles.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by D_BaldStockings View Post
    Do you think slaughter in Canada is comparable / as humane as slaughter in Mexico?
    At EU plants? They have to use the bolt, and I doubt it is any more or any less of a production line, time is money operation. I don't see how the location of the plant equates more/less humane handling.

BOTH are happening now; and horses that did not leave the country before the US plants closed are being shipped further and often slaughtered under conditions worse than any in the US if they end in Mexico.
    Half this nation is as far from Mexico as it is from Texas... we're closer to Canada. The argument that Mexico and Canada are that much farther for horses to travel than to Texas, or Ill [respectively] is just silly. Put a slaughter plant in every US state, or even every time zone w/in the US, and then you might have an argument that plants are now closer.

As the proposed plant is Southwest, I would think some of the Mexico traffic would divert. So I stand by the original post and question.
    When there were plants in Tx, horse still shipped to Mexico, so I don't think that opening a plant in the south is going to stop horses shipping across the border. Decrease it? Maybe, but there are so many factors now at play that could effect that I don't think there are any safe bets.

Each plant has their contract, and they will fill it... expecting a new plant, where ever you put it in the US, to get a slice of that potentially declining market, with demand after this mislabeling and drug 'scandal' an unknown is also not the most sound foundation to base a business on.

Wow, Wayne has been thrown off his game, and now he has put out orders to double-down on the mislabel reports! Comical to see the puppets dance to their puppet master!

So I looked up "United Horsemen." Anyone can. Or do a Google search of the name along with horse slaughter. Always consider the source!

Quote Originally Posted by Discobold View Post
    So I looked up "United Horsemen." Anyone can. Or do a Google search of the name along with horse slaughter. Always consider the source!
    Right, like you do when posting material right out of animal rights extremist web sites.

Really, no matter where you get material from, it is interesting to see which way the wind is blowing, is it, not only by what is being said, but what is NOT being said, that you find somewhere else.

Seriously, remember that here we have a horse industry that has for centuries uses SOME horses once more after dead.
    Then we have some animal rights extremist pushing to BAN that on some strange ideology that now, after millennia, humans should keep hands off animals, horse slaughter just one more handy place to disrupt all we do with animals.

The way I see this, we have to defend our rights to use animals from animal rights extremists, if we want to keep having the horses we have and do with them what we do, including in that is COTH the magazine and these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairfax View Post
    Please tell me where the equine and that is EQUINE feedlots are in Kentucky>??
    Where did I claim there were feedlots in KY?
    This was what I posted:

So what have you done to clean up the slaughter pipeline. You know, the auction, the kill pens, the haulers, the KB's, the feedlots.

In my invitation for you to join me going to the 'lots' (and that is how I hi-lighted them) I was referring to my post just prior to that regarding the lttle wanna-be KB's who purchase horses and keep them cramped in tiny lots until they are ready to be picked up to go to Canada or Mexico.

What would you want me to call them? Pastures?

\"Horses lend us the wings we lack\"

HSUS lies about its agenda and has been caught
    United Horsemen states its agenda for everyone to read.

HSUS has its employees and supporters come on to COTH with pathetic little stories that have nothing to do with issues...A Dutch owner not paying his staff...what that has to do with a north american industry is beyond me

United Horsemen state what can happen if HSUS and its politically connected individuals are not exposed to the light of day.

Real abuse of a horse...report it..and put your name to it

New Jersey...a lawyer wants all cases put through her office so no one can be held accoutable

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytbs View Post
    Where did I claim there were feedlots in KY?
    This was what I posted:

So what have you done to clean up the slaughter pipeline. You know, the auction, the kill pens, the haulers, the KB's, the feedlots.

In my invitation for you to join me going to the 'lots' (and that is how I hi-lighted them) I was referring to my post just prior to that regarding the lttle wanna-be KB's who purchase horses and keep them cramped in tiny lots until they are ready to be picked up to go to Canada or Mexico.

What would you want me to call them? Pastures?
    Better stop rolling your eyes...it is dangerous and silly

FEEDLOTS,.... you just posted that. We are discussing EQUINES...I am not the only one who caught that. but now..you try and weasle out of your statement.

Those little holding pens are NOT feedlots...you know that...I know that...the readers know that...

The feedlot issue has been discussed and we ALL know what its reason is..and where they are

You are so typically HSUS it is laughable to read your posts...have a good one..

Quote Originally Posted by Fairfax View Post
    HSUS has its employees and supporters come on to COTH with pathetic little stories that have nothing to do with issues
    What proof do you have of this allegation?
    Proud owner of a Slaughter-Bound TB from a feedlot, and her surprise baby...!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Jen4USC/fave.jpg
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...SC/running.jpg

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by jenm View Post
    What proof do you have of this allegation?
    Are you kidding me?
    We had a poster that admitted working for the HSUS, reading what some post here it is obvious they are HSUS defenders and that is the least that can say about them.
    The proof, the material they bring here and the wording, right out of HSUS conventions and seminars, "action alert" releases and websites.

Really, there is no laws broken by being involved with the HSUS, it is not against any rules for posting here, why so defensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    We had a poster that admitted working for the HSUS,
    Link? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Freda View Post
    Link? Thanks.
    In some COTH thread, don't have time to look and don't care anyway, but it is there.
    I don't keep a chart with everyone's name and who they are, what they say and when they post.

Are you kidding me?
    We had a poster that admitted working for the HSUS
    A poster?! Wow! Out of the hundreds of people who post on COTH, there was one...scary! Where is that poster now?

Now, I am not a member of this "United Horsemen" or any other such group, but this is what they are sending around in an email and it is indeed very interesting.
    -
    United Horsemen was founded by Sue Wallis and David Duequette...that fact alone makes their credibility iffy at best.
    Proud owner of a Slaughter-Bound TB from a feedlot, and her surprise baby...!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Jen4USC/fave.jpg
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...SC/running.jpg

4 members found this post helpful.

Pro slaughter group do listen to other suggestons and are quick to say..that can work...however we also realize it is a save one horse at a time. The anti-slaughter are very quick when someone says..we were able to purchase a horse from a Kb...AHHH..you were ONLY ABLE TO SAVE ONE ??????

(putdown is what they are doing)

So that tells me right there...it is NOT about the horse...it is about control

Those like Angela who refuses to state she has never, nor does work for or give money to or support HSUS is a major contributor on THEIR BEHALF.

Sue and her group..like them or not...do provide the legislation...what is happening and the impact i.e. broken leg at Kentucky Derby and what could happen if a law is passed

Wayne and his HSUS group NEVER give advanced notice as to their legislative work. They go through their lobby groups and leave it for everyone else to discover. Many of their bills are tag alongs. Nothing illegal about it but you don't do it if you are putting it out for public scrutiny.

Sue says what it is they are trying to do.

Wayne makes comments...then like a leopard changing spots...modifies it when the donors drop off.

HSUS does lie according to IRS

They claim they have MILLIONS of paid for members. And yet, they only show 435,000 PAID FOR MEMBERS that they are declaring

BIG LIE..so why would they do it. No congressman/woman or governor would listen to them if they said...we have 25,000 people in YOUR state who will vote against you unless you support our bill

But they say...we have MILLIONS who will campaign againstl you...We now know that is a lie.,

Sue states the U of Davis minmal care paper which we were happy to send to her (Parsio vs U Davis) and of course HSUS supporters and members say... WHERE IS THE LINK EVERYTIME I post it..but it has been provided including the paper on numerous threads. It was in conjunction with work submitted by a HSUS SPONSORED individual who actually was able to con his way into having U Davis put it under their banner.

13 by 13 stalls (stops all horse racing showing and public gatherings( There is the proof they want to stop us from showing and using our horses for competition)

Their definition of shelter which they did revise because the California Horse Association went after them tooth and nail and the word was getting out across the U.S. that Davis was NOT a COMPANY (even though they are a university) to do business with. They do the DNA for many registration groups...We will try and pull that away from them one by one as there are alternatives.

The HSUS posters here repeatedly say..WHERE IS THAT PROOF. It has been provided and none of us are going to research it any more. The whole Parisio challenge has been explained even though our youthful Journalist wanna be Jenn wasn't able to find id.

Sue has not been in court and lied under oath. Can we say the same about HSUS and its cases? NOPE. Stacey lied in court and with court submissions regarding a seizure and the circus rico case Angela was AGAIN unable to locate (on dial up took me less the 5 minutes) proves their point.

Funny....HSUS went after the circus and tried to bankrupt it. They met their challenge and now they are crying that if they are forced to pay for the circus legal fees, RICO charges and penalties they will no longer be able to continue with their important work.

We have clearly shown how changes can be made to slaughter facilities...HSUS supporters immediately state no changes in the US. KNOWING no plants are open and the CNN news was NOT EVEN CURRENT that sunridge referred to. It was after the plant was closed during their docudrama. Of course HSUS and its supporters like Angela do not want to hear about any improvements so they immediately jump on transportation...then outstanding fines from a decade ago refusing to even look from a common sense point that the county or town is free to go after anyone, transport company etc that owes money.

They quote over and over ONE TOWN...and two plants in Texas

In other words the HSUS supporters who are always defending them (although they may claim otherwise) always want TAX AND BAN

And that, folks, is what HSUS ALWAYS SAYS...Tax the breeder, owner registration body and "what extra horses" then they cry about so many going to slaughter... and the hardship

READ WHAT THE HSUS SUPPORTERS POST

Then make up your own mind.

One can't debate with them as they call names and cry vitimhood and then immediately go to the moderators and state they are offended and to shut (ban) the thread...same ones who repeatedly have asked that I be banned from posting.

If they were sure of their position and not trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the reader they would not want anyone or any topic banned.

THAT is proof enough for me that they want all horse use banned
    Last edited by Fairfax; Apr. 16, 2013 at 04:12 PM.

I seem to remember Sue and her bunch stating that they had had Temple Grandin design a fancy slaughter house and how Temple was practically her BFF. There was also something about a drawing for a pickup truck at their convention.

The impression I got was that Temple Grandin was raising huge dust clouds from backing up so fast from Sue and her group and that everything they had said about that "relationship" was far away from reality.

The only thing I can say about HSUS is that they were stars in the Third Strike mess.

Quote Originally Posted by betonbill View Post
    I seem to remember Sue and her bunch stating that they had had Temple Grandin design a fancy slaughter house and how Temple was practically her BFF. There was also something about a drawing for a pickup truck at their convention.

The impression I got was that Temple Grandin was raising huge dust clouds from backing up so fast from Sue and her group and that everything they had said about that "relationship" was far away from reality.

The only thing I can say about HSUS is that they were stars in the Third Strike mess.
    Betonbill, I think you are referring to the Three Strikes Ranch, Jason Meduna case?
    That was a herculean task, and I agree HSUS did good work there.

This is the first time I have received any such email and it was forwarded to me by a horse trainer I know.

Guess that Fairfax was not fibbing and definitely was not kidding.
    The reports of animal rights extremist groups using their millions of riches to lobby were not exaggerated.

I know, I know, the animal rights extremists representatives we have posting here will have a fit about this.
    This is not what they want the general public to know and so think about what they are doing.

Here it is anyway, as this seems very, very interesting on several levels and ties in very well with the topic here, gives it an "interesting" twist and with what else I know is going on:

---"Springtime Update:
    Important Issues Affecting the U.S. Horse Industry

United Horsemen, an organization of experienced horsemen dedicated to education and a better future for horses and all people involved with horses, is compelled to enlighten every horse owner about critical issues facing the U.S. horse industry. Many potential threats are overlooked or just plain shoved under the rug by the major horse industry organizations and associations. We believe ignoring the pressing issues of our day will only cause us more harm in the future. So, just like cleaning the stalls, there are a few problems that, while not necessarily pleasant, need to be dealt with immediately. We sincerely hope that you take the time to read through the following summary of issues facing us and our horses. The issues presented are in no particular order as to importance.

The President's Budget

President Obama's 2014 budget proposes to defund USDA inspectors at horse processing facilities that produce meat for either domestic consumption or export. At United Horsemen, we are working with our friends from the Tribal Nations to educate the White House about the dire consequences of a processing ban, and the negative impact it would have on horse welfare and the industry as a whole. While the animal rights lobby is out dancing in the streets we believe that our due diligence, and you helping by contacting your federal legislators, the defunding language will be removed from the Budget. But again, we need your help to take care of business.

EHV-1 (Equine Herpesvirus):

News of fresh EHV-1 outbreaks at racetracks, boarding facilities, veterinary clinics and horse shows comes with terrifying frequency. The latest round of cases during March and April affects horses in California, Florida, New Jersey, Montana and Utah.
    EHV-1, one of the most damaging equine herpesvirus strains, is a highly contagious disease that can be fatal in its neurologic form. Not only is it a serious threat to domestic horses; it also has a potentially devastating economic impact on the U.S. equine industry. According to the USDA/APHIS (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service), the upward trend in EHV-1 cases in recent years may classify it as an "emerging disease," that is, a disease whose incidence has increased in a defined time period and location.

Despite the clear and present danger of EHV-1, USDA/APHIS has made a minimal effort to protect the industry and our horses from this looming threat. The disease's spread can be minimized with bio-security measures and horse owner education, but those measures have been left to state animal health officials, who have minimal resources at their disposal. The result: mixed messages and confusion throughout the industry, amplifying the risk of widespread EHV-1 infection. Join United Horsemen in urging Congress to direct USDA/APHIS, through the agriculture appropriations bill, to devote critical resources (both people and money) to the states' efforts to solve this problem. This disease has the potential to cause millions in economic harm and become a real humane care tragedy. We need USDA to focus its attention on its core mission and partner with the industry on solutions to this equine health threat.

Changes to the "Horse Protection Act"

Decription of bill, read carefully.
    H.R.1518 - To amend the Horse Protection Act to designate additional unlawful acts under the Act, strengthen penalties for violations of the Act, improve Department of Agriculture enforcement of the Act, and for other purposes. Click here to see the bill
    Animal-rights organizations back this kind of policy by selling it as a safeguard against the cruel practice of soring Tennessee Walking Horses for shows, sales and competitions. In reality, it is simply another opportunity for animal-rights group to raise funds and make it harder for us to own and enjoy horses. This policy would hobble the entire horse industry and effectively shut down horse shows and public horse sales all across the country. Under the various proposals, the federal government and its partners would be allowed to inspect any horse at any show or any sale organized by any breed association or discipline. It would hold show management responsible for enforcement and allow the issuance of citations based on the humane care standards of animal-rights groups! This is a truly alarming trend which would rob horse owners of their rights and enjoyment of their horses and clear the way for government thugs to shut down the entire competitive segment of our industry.

We understand that the American Horse Council has been negotiating this issue with Rep. Ed Whitfield from Kentucky whose wife is head of White House initiatives for the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS). This proposal was originally produced by HSUS, and now the American Horse Council is negotiating with HSUS. They have even convinced a few other horse industry and veterinary organizations to go along with the legislation. There is simply no negotiating with these people. This is a huge red flag to us.

Okay, so why are we up in arms about this? Because just one portion of the language says that if there is a Horse Protection Act violation at a horse show, or sale, not only can show management be held responsible and possibly fined or sued but also all the show SPONSORS. Wow you say? So do we. We also say "not on our watch"!
    Think about this; if a horse stumbles or breaks its leg at the upcoming Kentucky
    Derby, ASPCA or HSUS could sue Churchill Downs, Twin Spires, Yum, Pepsi or even Rolex!
    How will that look for Republican Rep. Ed Whitfield from Kentucky? There are already enough laws on the books and no pressing need for this legislation. Enforce the laws we already have. We feel less government is beneficial to the entire horse industry.

HR 1094/S 541, the "Safeguard American Food Exports Act"

This is yet another ploy by the animal-rights camp to shut down the humane horse processing facilities on the verge of re-opening in the U.S. The various animal-rights groups are simply trying to leverage the recent headlines about horse meat in European products labeled as beef and pork to uphold their claim that horse meat is "toxic." The truth is, although horse meat was found in some products, extensive laboratory testing detected no human health hazards. This red meat scare is based purely on bunk science. More credible research should be conducted before we shut the doors to a potential export product in a time when U.S. competitiveness in the global marketplace is at an all-time low."---
    You're posting United Horsemen blog info as facts???And you have the audacity to question FOIA docs, testimony from USDA vets before Congress, forensically audited video of Canadian SH's, and other official docs, saying they are propaganda?? LOL.

6 members found this post helpful.