The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DH would definitely be my old OTTB. Both tall, dark, and lanky, but good solid bone. Puppy dog sweet 99% of the time, but BAD tempers when they get mad. Alpha for sure. Adventurous, loves trails and endurance, cleans up nicely and can do well in the show ring, too. Fun. Mostly unflappable, but gets a little sensitive and high maintainence every once in a while. Wants you to think they're big and tough, but they really need to be reminded that you love them

Adding- DH is definitely not like my horse (maybe my old QH)....I'm like my horse; we're both more introverted and have some of the same personality quirks and impatience.
    Gracious "Gracie," 2002 TB mare
    Facebook me!

I have Higher Standards ...do you?

1 members found this post helpful.

My hub is a Morgan. Handsome and flashy, but not a pretty boy. Great conformation -- definitely well put-together. Talented and versatile enough to put everyone to shame, yet at the same time practical and hard working enough to be a true workhorse. Loyal to a fault. Gentle and kind with children, yet loads of fire and challenge for those who can handle it. Those who don't know him don't have a clue. Great personality in a very pleasing package. Yup -- a Morgan.
    They're not miniatures, they're concentrates.

Born tongue-in-cheek and foot-in-mouth

1 members found this post helpful.

My DH would be a pony of some sort. A bit standoffish, on the shorter side, hairy, and (becoming) round. But sturdy as all heck, a super easy keeper, great with kids, and game for just about anything you want to do!
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    I prefer them outside playing as opposed to standing in the barn aisle playing "I can crap more than you"
    New Year, New Blog... follow Willow and I here.

2 members found this post helpful.