The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Pedigree question

I finally got the pedigree for my Hano/Tb cross, but I can't seem to pull up the pedigree query for the mom.

Her name is Fastasta, JC#8724517 (Her dad is Star Choice and mom is Alpha Flight).

Just curious if anyone is familiar with the line. He's got a great brain, a wee bit juvenile in his thought process for a coming 7 yr old but steadily maturing, and he's athletic as all get out.

(Dad is a Hano by the name of Walldorf, with all Hano on that side up until a great grandsire named Perser who is also Tb but was approved for the registry)

Any insight?
    "Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing" - Robert Benchley
    Cotton would fight.
    http://buildingthegrove.blogspot.com/

"Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

What's the status on Tuco?

ACMEeventing is offline Grand Prix Premium Member
    Original Poster

Thanks! Any insight to the line?
    "Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing" - Robert Benchley
    Cotton would fight.
    http://buildingthegrove.blogspot.com/

Ok small insight - the mare's damsire is by Misty Flight. I own a horse by a different son of Misty Flight, Dancing Flight. I bought my horse as a 9yr old stallion off Garden State Racetrack to be my long format super star LOL. He had some ridability issues I didn't know how to address back then, so he competed through Prelim, and later did the A/O hunters with me.

He was a fantastic mover with tons of suspension, and a great, back cracking scopey jump. He has great feet, and has been sound, sound, sound

I love the Princequillo lines. The two horses I have had with him up close (I had one 25 yrs ago that was line bred to him) have been very sound, durable athletic horses.

Also, a few years ago I had an In Reality line filly, by Judge Smells. She was a nice little thing, a hunter type, nice jump to her, but very spicy.

I really like the In Reality. Had some really nice In Reality bred horses. But all very spicy. Very apt description! Lol
    Different Times Equestrian Ventures at Hidden Spring Ranch
    www.DifferentTimesEquestrianVentures.com