The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default The Mouse That Roared

Is anyone concerned about L'il Kim and North Korea? I think he's totally insane! First of, today he gave him army permission to commence with nuclear war against us, targeting a number of cities. One of which is Austin Texas. Who in Austin pissed off this psycho eh? Fess up ladies, was it one of you!?? lol! Refuse to be his pen pal or something? Geez the guy has crickets running around in his brain!

This little turd is going to get Russia and China and the U.S. all riled up and possibly get us into some type of shooting match with them. What do you think as a nation we should do? I know the Pentagon is sending ships out that way and our forces in South Korea are on red alert. Somebody is going to get trigger happy and all hell could break out over there! This kid is completely unhinged!!

Frankly I'm concerned that this could turn into something quite ugly if cool heads don't step up here!
    Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!!

1 members found this post helpful.

Yes, he worries me. I haven't kept up with what he is up to, but he does strike me as just crazy enough to make good his threats.
    Courageous Weenie Eventer Wannabe
    Incredible Invisible

Hollywood, but not the one where they have the Oscars!

I do believe that Nostradamus said it would be N Korea that started WW3....scary
    "You can't really debate with someone who has a prescient invisible friend"
    carolprudm

He is scary for sure and while I think he is crazy enough to attempt what he's threatened, I doubt he'll be successful. This is one situation where I do actually trust the government—they've already repositioned a few Navy ships to intercept any possible missile launches.

As an aside: I'm really fascinated by the country as a whole. One reporter has been Instagramming photos from the country—they just now opened up 3G cell service to international phones, but of course, they don't allow it for their own citizens.