The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Two words- Jodi Arias.

Whatta ya think?
    Kerri

Omg I've been watching as much as I possibly can (with a full time job!) of the trial and I'm obsessed.

She seems like a sick girl, but I also feel some sort of affinity towards her - like how could she do something SO gruesome????

Its not nowhere, but you can see it from here

I know how it would turn out if she were in FL.
    From AliCat518 "Seriously, why would you NOT put fried chicken in your purse?!"

2 members found this post helpful.

It might turn out the same way in AZ!

When there was a slight possibility of a mistrial yesterday, I legitimately felt upset because I have invested SO MUCH time watching this trial that I don't think I could do it again! I'm sure that Jodi would've loved another trial - they could've gotten a better witness than DR DICK!

I am still trying to figure out what she is on trial for...I am guessing she killed the man they keep referring too...but since I didnt catch the case from the beginning I am not sure.
    Busy Bee Farm, Ellijay, GA
    Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly
    Way Back Texas~04/20/90-09/17/08
    Green Alligator "Captain"

Jodi Arias =two words...creepy and manipulative.
    "Your best can be worn at any length"- Jason Mraz

3 members found this post helpful.

I think she is sick, mentally, and I also wonder why the defense did not try for mental insanity? I mean, she was obviously going nuts if she had enough rage to stab that lousy boyfriend for 26 freaking times, plus slice the throat, plus a gunshot to the head. Self defense? No way. Temporary insanity? Yeah likely. I also think that boyfriend was a piece of cake. He was no decent human being. So yeah, I kind of feel sorry for her - not saying he deserved that kind of gruesome death though. Yike.

Relocated-she is accused of killing, and I believe dismembering the boyfriend. And she's the only one that said he was abusive or into kinky sex, and she's totally, absolutely one of the scariest people I've ever heard about.
    You can't fix stupid-Ron White

JanM, she did not dismember the boy friend. She stabbed him something like 26 times, sliced his throat ear to ear, and shot him on the head - though it is probably just as gruesome as dismembering. What was bizarre was, she had sex with the boyfriend, taking his naked picture flexing bicep in the shower, just minutes before the killing.

Stabbed 29 times, shot 3 times, throat sliced from ear to ear.

Allegedly, he dumped her, then used her for kinky sex, was dating other women while stringing her along so she freaked out and killed him.

She was his booty call. But he didn't know she was a stalker type. She got pissed when he dumped her. Hey nobody marries their booty call. Maybe he was trying to change from a kinky sex guy to a church guy and she was not going to have it. Maybe she offered him kinky sex so he would like her.

I see her as: If I can't have him, nobody will.

There is no way to explain the clean bullet casing ON TOP of the pool of blood.

She slit his throat first, then kept stabbing him, and nobody could have lived after having your neck slit, and then being stabbed so many times, THEN she shot him for good measure. Take the you b@stard, if I can't have you, nobody will. Rot in h#ll - BANG.

I think she has made up the entire story about him being a bad guy. Maybe he decided with her persuasion to have "a walk on the wild side", and when he tried to go on the straight and narrow, she was not happy with his choice.

She has a pattern of dramatic break ups.

She planned an elaborate premeditated murder plan. I think the pictures were just to make him think she wasn't there to kill him.

No way to explain the bullet on the pool of blood. She slit, stabbed, THEN shot him. Also she dragged him up and down the hallway.

I won't watch any more. I am just going to wait for the verdict.

She will probably get a slap on the wrist, and a movie deal. A'la Casey Anthony.

Anybody know if Casey Anthony got off paying her bills? She should go and get a job at walmart and WORK to pay her debts. Just like everybody else has to.

1 members found this post helpful.

I listen on Sirius when in the car. Otherwise miss it, and have for over a week.

Think this is the biggest waste of time of any Court that I have ever seen. So apparent from the jurors questions back to the witnesses that they're ready to hang her (or at least what I had heard up until a week ago).

Wish they would get this over with. Think the jury will be out the door and back before the gallery empties. Hope so. What a manipulator.

Why are they claiming a possible mistrial?
    Being right half the time beats being half-right all the time. Malcolm Forbes

They tried to get a mistrial because a juror said things that are prejudiced towards Arias. That juror seemed to already have their mind made up. They just dismissed the juror and there's no mistrial.
    Kerri

1 members found this post helpful.

Juror #5 with her wild colored hair and free lifestyle said some stuff in front of the other jury members. She is apparently on board with Jodi and her behavior. Maybe juror # 5 is looking for a book deal and movie deal for herself. ??

Yes, huge waste of time, and $.

Hope there are alternates on the jury and #5 doesn't get chosen.

The prosecutor was great with Jodi. There is no way "this just happened". It was very well planned out. Even to her car tag which was upside down. She took it off so nobody would SEE the plate on her rented car.

I think she is telling lies the whole time. Nobody know what is true.

Jodi is a disgruntled booty call. She was dumped, and boy was she pi$$ed off.

Oh she got dismissed kasjordan, whew, good. I wonder if she just wanted OFF the jury, tired of it. Or maybe she was going to be the only one to vote not guilty.

So sad for his family.
    Last edited by rmh_rider; Apr. 3, 2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: info

But, you guys, her finger is *bent*. For realz. Like, before it was straight and now it's all bent and sh!t. She can even show you. And that means that it is broken, which means the BF broke it, which means she's totally innocent and should be cleared of all charges.

4 members found this post helpful.

Two more words: Guilty. Sociopath.
    What's wrong with you?? Your cheese done slid off its cracker?!?!

3 members found this post helpful.

Yeah... I feel for Jodi. Someone broke my finger playing basketball once. Luckily my dad was there to hold me back, or I would have stabbed her 26 times and shot her in the head, too. Self-defense, yanno?

5 members found this post helpful.

I think she's a clever psychopath who is a good actress and may escape the death penalty.

I also think Nancy Grace (we worked in same prosecutor's office) is having fun with the trial. But she doesn't know what the jury will do. It is very difficult to convict a woman of murder. It is very, very difficult to convict a white woman of murder. Nancy never tried a woman for murder. I did. Not guilty. The jury convicted the man who did the shooting, but the woman who set up the whole thing up in order to get the man to kill her ex-boyfriend for the house he'd bought for them? Not guilty. As the judge's black female law clerk said, the woman defendant was a cold hearted witch. But at trial, she knew nothing, even though she'd gone to the mortgage company before the murder and had asked what would happen if her ex-boyfriend died. The jury ignored all of that, because the "big bad new boyfriend" had done the shooting, not the woman. Maybe old Jodi will convict herself.

Thanks Gloria! I have a hard time keeping all of the icky details for different murders straight.
    You can't fix stupid-Ron White

My feeling is that she will be found guilty and get life. I don't think they will prove premeditation but I do think she will be convicted.
    Kerri