The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The username of the original ebay seller is biglee8410. These are the reviews I read:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback
    The OP deleted her link from the first post. That wasn't the seller she originally linked to. Though it may be yet another variation of justriding
    I messaged this person on ebay to ask for a size. The person gave me their website to check the size chart. The original ebay for the boots ended, so I thought I would share if anyone was interested. After, I removed both links to avoid more conflicts. Really, I just thought I was helping, other people make threads when they find a good deal, so I thought I was being helpful too. I honestly had no idea about the justriding.com problem when I started the thread. Really, I am sorry. I have no relation to these people, and I don't think that attacking me is the right thing to do. What can I do to prove it to you? I am really really sorry. I won't be buying from this person anyway, because the boots are too short. Those are the reviews that I found. As a buyer and seller, the person looked fine. Those are the reviews that I mentioned.
    Last edited by SofiPony; Apr. 4, 2013 at 06:43 PM.

1 members found this post helpful.

cell phones work across the Atlantic! And it doesn't cost that much to call someone.

off the read the other thread(s).

2 members found this post helpful.

For what it's worth, I spoke with Equiport over the phone quite a bit, and I used Skype-- it was about .50 per call for several minutes of phone time.

What is the problem with vxf111 attacking this OP? Good grief!!!! If this is a teenager, she's going to be upset.

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    Where are those loads of great reviews you saw?

In other news, and I am sure this will offend NO ONE since the OP is totally unbiased and unaffiliated... but Justriding/HorseyCatherines has to be the SHADIEST BUSINESS EVER. And gets the award for "Not even two brain cells to rub together" for coming on here, what 5, 6, 7 times to pimp their business. How many times can you get slapped and show your @ss before you learn a lesson?
    I could'nt help noticing this thread as I am also currently buying some boots from horseycatherines I have to say you guys should be ashamed of yourselves attacking Sofipony like you did! I mean wtf?! Hey Im new here, I just registered! Im buying Parlanti from that website! are you going to attack me too?! So basically anyone who buys stuff from this Justriding or Horseycatherines and talks about it on here must work for them! and deserves to be attacked?! I never even saw anything about horseycatherines on here I found their details through google when I was looking for my boots.

So far my experience with the lady from Horseycatherines has been awesome, ordered my boots on the 30th and I got my tracking today. Whats all this "Shady" stuff about anyway! your the Shady one attacking people for no reason!

Well there is my first argumentative / strongly worded statement on here and probably not my last! Im afraid you'll have to get used to me.
    Last edited by horseygirlLA; Apr. 5, 2013 at 05:24 AM. Reason: wrong name

We're going to put this thread to bed. We appreciate that it can be frustrating when people break the rules, especially when it's as flagrant and repeated as with the JR crew, and COTHers are historically astoundingly adept at ferreting out situations that don't pass the smell test, but we don't see any reason to not believe the OP in this situation.

Thanks!
    Mod 1

4 members found this post helpful.