The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default STEAL OF A DEAL!!! Parlantis!!

Hi! Sorry! I would close this thread, but I don't know how to! I found a good deal on parlantis on ebay for $485, but I have no relation at all whatsoever to the seller, or the other person that has been supposedly "pimping her business" here. I'm sorry if I may have angered anyone. I posted this before I knew anything about the other person selling parlanti miamis. I just thought it was a good deal, and nothing more. Sooo... you can completely disregard this thread. Thank you and sorry!
    Last edited by SofiPony; Apr. 3, 2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: false accusations

Quote Originally Posted by SofiPony View Post
    Here! I found them on ebay- all sizes from a great seller! Only for $485!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SALE-Parlant...item19dab96289
    Extra Large Calf = not even 14 inches? Laughing hysterically and crying a little bit right now.

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by horsegal301 View Post
    Extra Large Calf = not even 14 inches? Laughing hysterically and crying a little bit right now.
    OMG I know! I'm debating between the DeNiros and Parlantis right now and I almost want to go with DeNiros just because I'd be a slim calf vs. a large calf in the Parlantis

Does anyone know how much the Parlanti's drop? If I go to the 39 vs the 38, the height just over 1cm taller than my Ariat Monaco's that dropped a wee bit too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Denzel View Post
    Does anyone know how much the Parlanti's drop? If I go to the 39 vs the 38, the height just over 1cm taller than my Ariat Monaco's that dropped a wee bit too much.
    Buy them as tall as you can. Also, I feel the foot runs on the small side.

Quote Originally Posted by soloudinhere View Post
    Buy them as tall as you can. Also, I feel the foot runs on the small side.
    Bummer...my De Niro's are even borderline and they are 46.5cm height I think. I'm not even tall! I'm 5'5 with short-average legs! Looks like I'll be getting another pair of De Niro's, since mine have hunt tops and my Monaco's are quickly dying.

I am 5'1 and I wear a 37 XL+ in parlanti, so the 44cm height, and mine have dropped to be just about perfect-- I'd count on 2cm drop.

Ironically, I fit the XL Parlantis but Ariat's wide is borderline.

They ended on ebay
    Last edited by SofiPony; Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Is this the same person who just won't stop pimping her business here? Or is there yet another foreign Parlanti Miami dealer who just joined COTH and thought they'd share?!
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

2 members found this post helpful.

As I said in the last thread....feels shady to me.

Quote Originally Posted by authentic pony View Post
    OMG I know! I'm debating between the DeNiros and Parlantis right now and I almost want to go with DeNiros just because I'd be a slim calf vs. a large calf in the Parlantis

I will tell you as a short little stub of a person with muscular calves.... I have the deniro ottavianos and love them!

I spoke with her on the phone and have read many positive reviews. She seemed very pleasant - not the least bit shady! But then again, you never know...

You spoke with her on the phone? You called the seller from the US to the UK? Where were these positive reviews?! She has all of 2 visible feedback ratings from eBay sales?!

Maybe this is just a WHOPPER of a coincidence, and I am sure SofiPony you'd have NO IDEA since you're clearly BRAND NEW to the formus. Like, brand spanking new as of the date of this thread (though somehow familiar with the lingo we use around here like "steal of a deal")...

But THAT seller seems to be in "portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom" which, oddly is where pimp-my-business-till-I-drop justriding.com is located.

2 St Hermans Mansions
    St Hermans Rd
    Hayling Island
    Hampshire
    PO11 9NA

So, let's pretend just for kicks that you're not some random unaffiliated new person who stumbled on COTH, decided to start your experience here off by promoting a tack shop... are you...

-the owner of justriding.com
    -the military husband of a client
    -an employee of the company
    -a trainer "friend" of the owner with a facebook page pimping the company

OR JUST A REGULAR OLD HOUSEGUEST?!
    ~Veronica

3 members found this post helpful.

You know what else is the c-r-a-z-i-e-s-t coincidence? Like, "play the lottery" coincidence...

One of the "supporters" of Justriding.com was a guy named Gregory James who bought his wife a jumper from the owner of justriding. Post 22, post 58

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...ght=justriding

What a LUCKY LADY SHE IS. Because I notice he ALSO bought his wife a jumper from the owner of horseycatherines.com!!! Just click on reviews on the side tab and you'll see he posted <<Thanks Again for my Jumper, My wife absolutely loved it. :-)>> as a review on horseycatherine.com

This is some kind of bizarre psychic coincidence and nothing more I am sure!
    ~Veronica

1 members found this post helpful.

I'm sorry if I personally offended you! I am new, but that is no reason to go all crazy. I just saw it and thought it was a good deal so I posted it. I had no idea that it could be a scam. And I did speak with her on the phone, she was very nice and seemed perfectly reasonable. I will not be ordering the boots anyway, they aren't tall enough. Really, there is no need to flip out here.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiPony View Post
    I'm sorry if I personally offended you! I am new, but that is no reason to go all crazy. I just saw it and thought it was a good deal so I posted it. I had no idea that it could be a scam. And I did speak with her on the phone, she was very nice and seemed perfectly reasonable. I will not be ordering the boots anyway, they aren't tall enough. Really, there is no need to flip out here.
    You have NO RELATION to the person who posted the eBay ad and runs the website you linked? ORLY???

It's also really weird that in a prior post you use the term "thumps" which I have ONLY ever heard British people use... but you're in the US not the UK.

Do you often make cross-country calls when you're thinking about boots you ultimately don't order from sellers with awesome reviews only they're secret non public reviews and you stalk not only those seller's eBay listings but also their websites which are listed under totally different names. Your phone bill must be OUCH.
    ~Veronica

Where are those loads of great reviews you saw?

In other news, and I am sure this will offend NO ONE since the OP is totally unbiased and unaffiliated... but Justriding/HorseyCatherines has to be the SHADIEST BUSINESS EVER. And gets the award for "Not even two brain cells to rub together" for coming on here, what 5, 6, 7 times to pimp their business. How many times can you get slapped and show your @ss before you learn a lesson?
    ~Veronica

Also Sofi... you REALLY NEED TO PLAY THE LOTTERY. Here's another coincidence. YOU created your user name the SAME DAY the LAST Justriding.com thread got locked and that incarnation got banned...

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...ght=justriding
    ~Veronica

In other news, and I am sure this will offend NO ONE since the OP is totally unbiased and unaffiliated... but Justriding/HorseyCatherines has to be the SHADIEST BUSINESS EVER. And gets the award for "Not even two brain cells to rub together" for coming on here, what 5, 6, 7 times to pimp their business. How many times can you get slapped and show your @ss before you learn a lesson?
    Really, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone - and you can't just make blank accusations. If you must know, I am a teenager on Long Island, and my mother made the call. I didn't mean to start a whole fiasco. I had no idea about this until after I posted this thread. I messaged her on ebay to see if she had any more boots, and that is where I got her website. I am not pimping any businesses. I was just trying to be helpful.

1 members found this post helpful.

Also Sofi... you REALLY NEED TO PLAY THE LOTTERY. Here's another coincidence. YOU created your user name the SAME DAY the LAST Justriding.com thread got locked and that incarnation got banned...
    That is honestly nothing more than a coincidence. I had no idea justriding.com existed until after you mentioned it. I am NOT related to them and I don't know how I can prove it to you. I am really sorry.