The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LMAOOOOOOO they clearly don't know the best 17.98h horses of all time ^^^
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde
    "Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt von irgendwo ein kleines Licht daher"

Actually, I like the logging horse. If any of the pictures are legit, I'd hope that horse is real.

Using the Google images technique described earlier, (Thank you!), that image is from en.wikipedia.org.
    Last edited by Pat9; Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM.
    “Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.”
    Drew Carey

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nootka View Post
    I just sent them an email

" I am interested in all of your horses. Please give me final price and shipping to FL. Thank you and god bless"

PS I screen shot it but can't post it. Anyone want to PM me so I can give it to you to post?
    You can pm me and I'll try to post it. Fair warning though, it might be better if someone else posts, I'm not so hot on the technical posty-posty stuff.
    GR24's Musing #18 - More a reminder than a muse, on the first of the month, do your boob check for any lumps or differences.

Quote Originally Posted by islgrl View Post
    I like how they point out the first horse has never needed shoes, yet he's wearing shoes...
    Silly, just because a horse has shoes doesn't mean he needs shoes

Quote Originally Posted by goneriding24 View Post
    You can pm me and I'll try to post it. Fair warning though, it might be better if someone else posts, I'm not so hot on the technical posty-posty stuff.
    http://s9.photobucket.com/user/nadan...36484.jpg.html

Here it is uploaded to photobucket. I think you can click on the pic an make it bigger too
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde

Bummer. It's been flagged.

Dang...
    GR24's Musing #18 - More a reminder than a muse, on the first of the month, do your boob check for any lumps or differences.

I posted the photo above and have actually been communicating with this person.

Me: I am interested in all of your horses. Please give me the final price and include shipping to FL. Thank you and god bless

Them:Well it depends on what horse you would like to have and the price would be negotiable.

Me:I like the black and white pinto (Miramir)

Them:You mean Chrome?

Me:No, I mean the pinto. Do you know what one is? Chrome is just white on face and legs. It does not describe the pattern of color. Please educate yourself before posting ads like these.(I just sent them back this email today. I don't have a reply yet)
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde

I posted the photo above and have actually been communicating with this person.

Me: I am interested in all of your horses. Please give me the final price and include shipping to FL. Thank you and god bless

Them:Well it depends on what horse you would like to have and the price would be negotiable.

Me:I like the black and white pinto (Miramir)

Them:You mean Chrome?

Me:No, I mean the pinto. Do you know what one is? Chrome is just white on face and legs. It does not describe the pattern of color. Please educate yourself before posting ads like these.(I just sent them back this email today. I don't have a reply yet)
    According to the ad, "Chrome" is the name of the horse. You may want to apologize to them......

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispatcher View Post
    According to the ad, "Chrome" is the name of the horse. You may want to apologize to them......
    Yeah. Guess that plan backfired. Oops.
    "Those who know the least often know it the loudest."

That horse is Miramar.... it isn't even their horse so aplolgizing is way out of the question.

http://www.riveroaksfarm.net/miramarforsale.html
    *^*^*^
    Himmlische Traumpferde

That horse is Miramar.... it isn't even their horse so aplolgizing is way out of the question.

http://www.riveroaksfarm.net/miramarforsale.html
    What I meant was, you were correcting them for what you thought was their stupidity regarding the color of the horse when they were talking about the horse nick named Chrome. Not about the coloring of a horse.

But, as you pointed out, it's not their horse , so nevermind.