The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Thank you to whoever mentioned Careprost!

I can't remember which OT Day it was, or what the thread was about, or who mentioned it , but THANK YOU to whoever it was that mentioned Careprost (generic Latisse). The stuff is amazing and super cheap! I actually got mine from Amazon because I had a gift certificate from my birthday, and it is more $$ there (I think it was $39), but I've seen it online for as low as $10. After a little over a month, my lases are actually black (they used to be so light they were basically invisible without mascara) and very long--they've always been fairly long, but now...WOW. So, again, thank you!

I've been using it for about 1.5 years -- it's great! My lashes are a bit thicker and lots longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    Those martingales were so taut, you could play Ode to Joy on them with a comb

Latisse commercials freak me out because it says it can change your eye color? What about this product? What happens when you stop using it?

Darker spots have developed in the irises of some people with light color eyes. Mine are dark brown, so it wasn't an issue in my decision to use it. You initially use it every night for 16 weeks, then just once a week after that. If you stop using it entirely, you lashes will go back to what they were before you started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    Those martingales were so taut, you could play Ode to Joy on them with a comb