The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Jenn..those "facts" are all red herrings. They have NOTHING to do with equine slaughter but they do have a lot to do with a vegan agenda.

Vegan must start somewhere and why not against Equine which is not widely popular as a culinary delight in North America.

They do it against Thumper and Bambi and anything cute like seals mean while ignoring the plight of the salmon and cod industry because each cute little seal eats 10 pounds and up per day and the seal population has increased by the hundreds of thousands...I sure do miss my seal skin boots for winter and the ski slope.

But that said..that also has NOTHING to do with equine slaughter..until writers (does not qualify to be called journalist) hound that man evil, meat evil..vegans and hollywood movie stars good.

Since I never really followed Leo and his rantings on this board, I went back a bit and am now able to wrap my head around what he's about, and none of it is good. Just another RASH This is one of my favourite comments from Leo:
    "Again..don't any of you work? ride horses? clean stalls? actually do anything other than post?"
    I wonder the same thing about him.
    Just another RASH, I ignore his relentless posturing.
    "My doctrine is this, that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt.”
    ― Anna Sewell

3 members found this post helpful.

So then, I assume from the lack of response to my question (hey works for Fairfax, it should work for everyone) that 7arbians DOES have a financial interest in slaughter Note, that does not necessarily mean a slaughter plant, she could be a kill buyer,for all we know, or maybe that's how she culls her breeding stock.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairfax View Post
    They do it against Thumper and Bambi and anything cute like seals mean while ignoring the plight of the salmon and cod industry because each cute little seal eats 10 pounds and up per day and the seal population has increased by the hundreds of thousands...I sure do miss my seal skin boots for winter and the ski slope.
    So know you're all for clubbing baby seals? [edit]
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Apr. 9, 2013 at 02:13 PM.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

Jenn..those "facts" are all red herrings. They have NOTHING to do with equine slaughter but they do have a lot to do with a vegan agenda.
    Signs of desperation include grasping at straws. Grasp away, Leo.

Wow, just wow! Apparently someone's true colors are really starting to come out. Do you go seal clubbing in your spare time, when you aren't volunteering at slaughterhouses?!

I knew you had issues with compassion, but I didn't realize you actually support animal cruelty...
    Proud owner of a Slaughter-Bound TB from a feedlot, and her surprise baby...!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Jen4USC/fave.jpg
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...SC/running.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sannois View Post
    Like that are even worth any respect what so ever! I can only hope you meant that tongue in cheek!
    I can only hope you see the hypocrisy in your posts about the name calling.

What's the saying? Something along the lines of if you want to earn respect, you must first show respect.

If Ryan Gosling was on your "side" would he still be an idiot?

4 members found this post helpful.

Another of the rara sisterhood has realized they have no current info, data, ideas to add to horse slaughter. So now cgpl takes us back to the victimhood and now wants to actually pretend she is offended for Ryan Gosling! Wow, just wow.

We're getting into some personal commentary, etc., so we're closing this thread.

Mod 1

1 members found this post helpful.