The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Hello Everyone!

Hi Guys, Im Kristen and I am new around here! :-) I thought I would say Hi! I live in L.A!

I'm a showjumper (well i jump over very low poles and try to not fall off) and I have one horsey called pip and he is my baby! we have been riding together for one and a half years.

Im looking forward to getting loads of advice from all you experienced horsey people.

Bye for now. :-)
    Last edited by horseygirlLA; Mar. 30, 2013 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Miss Spelt

1 members found this post helpful.

Hello and welcome. You will learn a lot from this board. There are some very knowledgable people around here .
    Horses aren't our whole life, but makes our life whole

Hello! There are many great people on this board. I hope you enjoy it.
    ~ In the chaos of the showing, remember riding should be fun for all, including our 4-legged kids.

Wow, Thanks Guys.

Thank again guys, my friend Kathi comes on here and she said I should join cause I'm always asking her stuff about my riding and what to buy and what not to buy and she's been on here for ages and I have to say so far its awesome!!!

Hello! I think you'll find everyone here very helpful and informative. They give great advice, just don't be afraid to ask for it. Have fun!

-Jess

Welcome to COTH! I'm sure you'll find the answers to most if not all of your questions here!

Welcome Kristen. Make sure to check out all the forums and not just the hunter jumper one. Lots of interesting discussions. Search is also really great to find topics already discussed. Have fun....
    You don't scare me. I ride a MARE!

Quote Originally Posted by horseygirlLA View Post
    Hi Guys, Im Kristen and I am new around here! :-) I thought I would say Hi! I live in L.A!

I'm a showjumper (well i jump over very low poles and try to not fall off) and I have one horsey called pip and he is my baby! we have been riding together for one and a half years.

Im looking forward to getting loads of advice from all you experienced horsey people.

Bye for now. :-)
    Welcome to the board new poster!

Don't be so modest and say you're a you're not experienced! Have you been in the U.S. for very long? How do you like L.A.?
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/