The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Summer Wind Bloodstock//Hillwood Stables

I am doing research on my TB trying to at least get some information about, if not contact info for, his breeders and previous owners. The JC lists him as bred by Summer Wind Bloodstock, Larry Horning & Ned Williams of Maryland. They also list that he was sold by Summer Wind Farm, agent, to Hillwood Stables in 2006. If anyone has any info/websites/email to these places/people, I would greatly appreciate it. I have googled myself silly with only "maybes" for answers.

PS: the "research" is purely for my own curiosity into where he has been. Thanks!
    "Radar, the man's ex-cavalry: if he sees four flies having a meeting, he knows they're talking about a horse!" Cptn. BJ Hunnicutt, M*A*S*H Season 4, Episode "Dear Mildred"

Never mind: I found them! Sent a chance email to the most likely google result and it was the right one! Talked to them and found out all kinds of interesting info. Getting baby pix and everything; so excited!
    "Radar, the man's ex-cavalry: if he sees four flies having a meeting, he knows they're talking about a horse!" Cptn. BJ Hunnicutt, M*A*S*H Season 4, Episode "Dear Mildred"

Hi, do you still have the link or email to Summer Wind Bloodstock? I am researching my horse too and she came from there too.