The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Asmar Equestrian - sale items!

Wow! Did anyone else have a look at the sales page on Asmar Equestrian's website??? $75 for a $290 soft shell jacket in particular! Beautiful stuff. I don't need anything myself, having indulged in a new jacket from The Farm House's sale, but maybe someone else out there in COTH land might see something they like.

http://asmarequestrian.com/asmarequestrian_en/sale.html

Unless something has changed, they have been sold out of lots of sizes/colors for MONTHS and yet never update the website. I ordered and they charged my card immediately even though they seemingly had been sold out of the item for ages. The whole thing was a bummer. I'd deventually get a refund- but I really prefer companies that keep their website updated and don't charge until they order is being filled.
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    Unless something has changed, they have been sold out of lots of sizes/colors for MONTHS and yet never update the website. I ordered and they charged my card immediately even though they seemingly had been sold out of the item for ages. The whole thing was a bummer. I'd deventually get a refund- but I really prefer companies that keep their website updated and don't charge until they order is being filled.
    just curious-- what were you trying to order? I picked up a jacket from the sale and it is too big/too long.

I tried to order a jacket from them, they were sold out of my size so I agreed to a different one, six weeks later they told me they were out of stock.
    UGH
    My Horse Show Photography/ Blog

Quote Originally Posted by soloudinhere View Post
    just curious-- what were you trying to order? I picked up a jacket from the sale and it is too big/too long.
    The charcoal gray hunter jumper coat. I was beyond, beyond bummed that it was sold out. And the website continued to list it for months after
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    The charcoal gray hunter jumper coat. I was beyond, beyond bummed that it was sold out. And the website continued to list it for months after
    Bummer. I got the navy hunter/jumper coat but it's too big/too long and not worth sending back. I really need to list it.

Good to know! I thought I'd found some really good deals that people might be able to take advantage of, but that doesn't sound like it's the case. I'm glad you were able to provide an immediate heads up, Veronica!