The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My SO bought my mare one there so I had to do a search. They go from little to big: http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/cata...gry=Search+All
    "Dogs are man's best friend. Cats are man's adorable little serial killer." -- theoatmeal.com

My horse loves his jolly ball, except I cut a larger whole in it, and stuffed it with cookies. It makes lots of noise when he shakes it. He does it for hours. And if he shakes it long enough, he can get cookies out of it, which makes him keep playing with it. He will also through it out of his stall at passerby's to get them to play with him. Lol Keeps him from unlatching his gate or figuring out how to un-hook it from the wall. He is quite intelligent and bored. I try to keep him using his talents for good instead of evil. Lol
    Celtic Charisma (R.I.P) ~ http://flickr.com/photos/rockandracehorses/2387275281
    Proud owner of "The Intoxicated Moose!"
    "Hope is not an executable plan" ~ My Mom
    I love my Dublin-ator

Just out of curiosity, what breed(s) and disciplines are y'alls (sorry about the slang, no ustedes in english) horses that love to play with things?
    This is becoming the coolest thread ever.

Quote Originally Posted by californianinkansas View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what breed(s) and disciplines are y'alls (sorry about the slang, no ustedes in english) horses that love to play with things?
    This is becoming the coolest thread ever.
    My filly is a ranch/cutting bred QH, no discipline yet as she's still a baby.

Thanks for all of the ideas everyone! I think I have some work to do this weekend. Project: Amuse the baby horse.
    Tell a Gelding. Ask a Stallion. Discuss it with a Mare... Pray if it's a Pony!

My 3 TB geldings love to play with sticks, but I am looking for something with less potential for poking out eyes. How durable are the pool noodles? Any other ideas for items suitable for tug-of-war?