The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Question 2012 Wintec Pro Dressage with Contourblocs - Reviews?

I'm thinking of picking one up since I ride several different horses. I found one used that is flocked but am thinking CAIR might be better since it's going to be used on more than one horse. Yes, I am a fan of Wintecs and have a ProStock with CAIR for trail riding that I love.
    Let us ride together; blowing mane and hair; careless of the weather; miles ahead of care...Fat Cat Farm Sport Horses

So anyone ride in this model with Contourblocs and what do you think of it? Cair or flocked? Thanks for any feedback.
    Let us ride together; blowing mane and hair; careless of the weather; miles ahead of care...Fat Cat Farm Sport Horses

I know that my saddler does not like the Cair panels-they seem to have a habit of deflating. I dropped the Cair and replaced with Flock on a wintec during the period of time when they stopped offering flocked models.
    Member-Arab Dressage Riders Clique
    RIP Barichello

Good to know. I haven't had any problems with mine so far but have had it just a year.

*crickets*

So, FWIW, I got a steal of a deal on a 2012 floor model with contourblocs, cair, and riser pads off of eBay. After reading some of the threads about all the crap that gets stuffed into some saddles, very expensive ones even, I'll make do with air. I will be hanging onto my nice Albion though and getting it flocked to fit my main ride.

1 members found this post helpful.