The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by davistina67 View Post
    LOL, and you have a problem with someone having opinions? It's the horse world!
    I have no problem with opinions. Opinions are great. I do get tired of people who repeatedly post their opinions like they are fact. And post them with all the decorum and professionalism of a six year old.

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinadreamin' View Post
    . . .
    And nowhere have I seen anyone say that a "blind" float is good.
    Some day they will have miniature blue tooth cameras connected to the end of the tools so the tool interface with the tooth can be viewed in real time on your Droid. Until then we're stuck with whatever feedback the tool provides to the hand holding it and whatever dexterity the hand operating the tool has developed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chezzie View Post
    I have no problem with opinions. Opinions are great. I do get tired of people who repeatedly post their opinions like they are fact. And post them with all the decorum and professionalism of a six year old.
    You must be new to horses!

Nope, no troll here! . Although, in the infamous "clover" thread, it seems like you were the one being accused of being a troll! http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...light=slobbers

What's the big secret? Does the CIA have a super secret vet division that no one is allowed to know about?

3 members found this post helpful.

I was a vet tech for years and have worked for equine dentists too. That's why I have seen so many colics from sedation. You do enough and you will see what seems to be a lot of everything!
    Davistina's own version of her credentials.

And she'll tell DVMs, Cardiologists, DVM/Professors, CJF Farriers and Equine Dentists they're all wrong, stupid, ignorant, backyardish, dumb and dangerous any time any of them point out her lack of knowledge. Or her misinterpretation of what she heard the vet tell a client at some point.
    Because her "decades of experience" being a tech trumps everyone and everything else.

She's also well known to get extremely nasty if you disagree with her. She may win Coth's "Most Posts Edited By The Mod" award for bad behavior.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    Davistina's own version of her credentials.

And she'll tell DVMs, Cardiologists, DVM/Professors, CJF Farriers and Equine Dentists they're all wrong, stupid, ignorant, backyardish, dumb and dangerous any time any of them point out her lack of knowledge. Or her misinterpretation of what she heard the vet tell a client at some point.
    Because her "decades of experience" being a tech trumps everyone and everything else.

She's also well known to get extremely nasty if you disagree with her. She may win Coth's "Most Posts Edited By The Mod" award for bad behavior.
    Hey, I thought I was on your ignore list! I can't help it that I do have a lot of experience. I have seen a lot of stupid things. You showing back up is getting on that list!

Nope, no troll here! . Although, in the infamous "clover" thread, it seems like you were the one being accused of being a troll! http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...light=slobbers

What's the big secret? Does the CIA have a super secret vet division that no one is allowed to know about?
    What is it to you? Are you that ignorant about teeth that you need to quiz everyone? Educate yourself and stop your silly trolling!

I thought she's a vet tech, who does a lot of hysterical pontificating and uses a lot of exclamation points. (!!!!!)

Mistyblue..... Says....

My goodness Dizzy, are you still around? Do you even have a life?

Is everyone who hasn't been banned and still on here lifeless?
    Or is it less of a life to keep coming back from the banned to nitpick at people? End

So I see you have been being a cyber bully to others to. Did you run another person off and now you are coming back to me? GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by grayarabpony View Post
    I thought she's a vet tech, who does a lot of hysterical pontificating and uses a lot of exclamation points. (!!!!!)
    I do have a bad habit of doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Happy now!

I'm going to admit it. I kinda like it when davistina gets all frothy and screechy. It's been a while and I've missed it.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

6 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Spot View Post
    I'm going to admit it. I kinda like it when davistina gets all frothy and screechy. It's been a while and I've missed it.
    Thank you! It's been a long time since some of these little bullies have popped their ugly little heads up!

She's a professional!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a professional!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you figured out with this thread is about yet? You seemed lost with the term "blind" floating. Figure it out yet? You seem to have an opinion but you don't know about what yet.

I didn't even know that horses have teeth!! What?! You'll have to excuse me as I am constantly worrying about my horses keeling over from eating round bales or from clover poisoning. I did stay at a Holiday Inn one time though.

3 members found this post helpful.

I would believe that based on your posts. You come on here, looking to stir things up and you don't even know what you are stirring up! In case you need help and have yet to figure it out, blind floating is the floating of teeth like Tom has in his pics and another "floater" on here promotes. Don't look in the mouth at all. Glad to hear that you are on the side of visual floating even though you didn't know it!

You have to admit it is a bit funny since you opened your mouth and inserted foot!

Sar-chasm: the giant gulf between what is said and the person who doesn't get it.
    You can take a line and say it isn't straight- but that won't change its shape. Jets to Brazil

4 members found this post helpful.

I don't have anyone on ignore.
    I haven't ever been edited by the Mods for bad language, bullying or bad behavior. You have many times.
    Anyone and everyone is able to do a search on either of our past posts and come to their own conclusion of who is a bully. Or nasty.
    I will be the first to admit that I do will happily point out a person's lies online when they make so many they become known for them. If you call that bullying, so be it.

After giving sedation advice, incorrect as usual and being politely corrected by an actual DAVCA:
    Are you retracting your statement in an earlier post that Dorm would be better than Rompun? I have seen well over 10,000 horses sedated in my career. Guessing you don't trump that, but maybe you do!
    I did not know meghan was board certified? In what?
    No, I understand. I figure if people want details they can look it up. Meghans post is very good. Of course some still use Rompun but it isn't the drug of choice for most vets. I see mostly older vets using Rompun and one's that don't do a lot of dentals. I know of vets who won't even carry Rompun on the truck any more.
    She's so experienced with her many decades that she can give sedation advice online, yet had no idea that the DAVCA in MeghanDAVCA's user name meant vet anesthesiologist.

BTW, she had a bunch of posts edited in that thread too. And some completely removed. For....erm...bullying everyone.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

7 members found this post helpful.

Haha. I still stand by my statement. Trust me, I am not a name watcher on here. I could care a less what people use for a name and what initials it has on it. Your simply trolling as your ego must be low this week as you have this pattern. Not only do you have a pattern but instead of staying on topic, you always like putting people down. Classic self esteem issues...

You should give yourself a little gold star, you sound oh so very proud of yourself. Good job Misty!

The definition of trolling is starting a thread specifically to cause trouble or to take over a thread by causing trouble.

Let's read this thread from the beginning and see which fits the definition.

I do find you a hoot and a half though. As do most people.

It's hilarious when you tell a vet anesthesiologist that YOU have so much more experience than she does in sedation. And you're a vet tech.

It's hilarious when you tell a DVM that she needs to learn something about vet medicine because you have so much more experience than she does in that regard. And you're a vet tech.

It's hilarious when you tell a professional equine dentist that you know so much more than they do about teeth and floating, with your decades of experience and all. And you're a vet tech.

It's hilarious when you tell a cardiologist that she should learn as much as you know about heart health, she needs to go to school. Like you didn't. And you're a vet tech.

It's hilarious when you tell a poster she's ignorant and backyardish because she doesn't think clover slobbers kills horses. And that she must have cheapo horses she doesn't care about in her backyard. And that poster works for Hilltop.
    But you ARE a vet tech.

I feel for the vet techs out there...don't worry, we all know only one is a tad...overzealous about herself.

But yeah, calling everyone else stupid all the time and derailing threads with your silliness is not bullying or trollish. Only thing trolling is when people get tired of it and point out all the ways you've shot yourself in the foot in the past.

And as for your supreme feelings of supremecy: Those only work with this current screen name. Your alter, FlyingHorsePath, sure likes to go begging information from those people you've insulted time and again for being "stupid" and not as experienced as you are. Did notice you stopped using your alter at the same time I pointed out that you have an alter that isn't the brainiac you think you are. Your alter is also the only person I've ever seen support you when you go all witchy on the BB with false information.

Hmmm, maybe I will give myself a gold star.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

10 members found this post helpful.