The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default FOSTER DOG

Hi,

I don't often post but since so many of you live on a farm or have active lifestyles, I thought perhaps someone here may be interested in our lovely foster dog. If I am not supposed to post here,I am sorry.

We have been fostering Indie for a few weeks. She has been exposed to cows, chickens, cats, horses,donkey,tractors,and other dogs. Her chase drive was naturally very minimal but with training she has become sooo good. She is a hound mix and I feel she may have some collie in her.

She is house trained, crate trained, has shown no aggression at all towards the kittens trying to share her food, and you can take any toy from her mouth safely. She really is a very good lady who just needs her own home to finish her training.

If you are in Texas and would like to meet her, please let me know or you can contact the humane society. Here are some pictures and you do not need a Facebook account to see. I can take pictures or video with the horses,chickens,cats or any other situation you might want tested. Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5473550&type=1

Indie is being adopted. Thank you!