The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    If someone's houseguest is now making MULTIPLE face facebook accounts-- this gets the award for greatest houseguest EVER.

So when was THIS facebook account created? Today?! I'm not on facebook...
    It says it was created on August 5, 2012 BUT you can manipulate that on FB pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Ridge View Post
    It says it was created on August 5, 2012 BUT you can manipulate that on FB pretty easily.
    Not a facebook user so I have no clue.
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

The Mod Gods are kind to us today...they've allowed us a little extra time to play.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

1 members found this post helpful.

I think the Mods deserve a raise (perhaps a glass raised?) as folks are sure keeping them busy these past couple of days.

6 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    My god, is there anyone with a SHRED of HONESTY associated with this company?
    None that they are bothering to show publicly.

So sad that a simple issue that I am sure the OP of the other thread would have been more than content with an 'oh my, we are so sorry, we messed up' and things would have ended. But the company had to get snotty.
    They are right, the bases for the issue was minimal. A simple complaint. The simple complaint became a huge deal when the company turned it into one.

I want to know if the OP of the other thread saw the boots yet and if they are the correct thing.

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by trubandloki View Post
    I want to know if the OP of the other thread saw the boots yet and if they are the correct thing.
    I think she said she was going to see them last night or tonight? Hopefully she'll check in and I HOPE they're right. I can't imagine trying to do a return with these people.

Moo.

Apparently we're all obese cows. Fantastic!

And to think that just this morning my new lady doctor said "I love all you horse girls! You're so fit!"

Yep, count me in as another who won't do business with them just based on the craziness they've caused here. Way to go JustRiding.com! Did you know COTH threads come up on Google searches?

2 members found this post helpful.

Cool

I tried to buy an Animo jackets from JustRiding, and let me tell you, what an experience.

It was an expensive jacket, but I figured it would be worth the price. Wrong!

First of all, it didn't come and didn't come, so I called to check on my order. The staff was so rude! Apparently, they lost my order. So I placed it again. Still nothing. I placed it a third time, but it still didn't arrive. So I called to follow up, and again they were rude and clearly didn't care about customer service. I had to place the order six times before it shipped.

Finally, it arrived. Wrong color. I ordered hot pink and got a vivid orange. Oh well, not too bad and I didn't want to ship it back, so I decided to keep it. But the quality...yikes! Really cheap and tacky, it would have been expensive at half the price. The buttons were sewn on loosely, almost falling off and there were loose threads everywhere, which soon started the seams unraveling.

So then, I wore the coat to a show, and the seams split all along the side while I was in the ring. Of course, I was wearing a dark purple shirt under it, so it was very noticeable with a bright orange jacket.

What a disaster! I won't be ordering this product nor from this company ever again.

For the satire-impaired, the above is every bit as honest, factual, and upfront as "Maria's" impartial review in the OP.

/sarcasm font off/

Quote Originally Posted by Laurierace View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! They won't be able to give the crap away by the time they are finished "advertising!"
    Never more true!

I do find it interesting that all the "houseguests" work for the military, police, or dept. of defense. Haven't they more important things to do than post on COTH?

Posting for posterity...

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Forbes-Hyatt
    Hi Guys my name is Maria Forbes-Hyatt

I had a wonderful experience when purchasing my new Animo show jacket from justriding recently. The staff were very, very helpful and the end price was also pretty decent as well.

I don’t work for nor am I affiliated with them; I'm just a loyal customer and feel that in light of recent forum bashings credit where credit is due right?

I ride semi professionally in the UK and buy way to much equestrian stuff! I tend to stick to one store when I find a good one and they have been pretty faultless for me. I’m not a complete puppet and so I would say that in my experience it’s hard to please all of your customers all the time but it’s just worked well for me.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

I ride semi professionally in the UK
    Interesting. On doing a search, the name ONLY comes up on here and the one Facebook acct. Perhaps she doesn't do too well in that semi-pro riding?

What in the world is a "semi" professional? Takes money only sometimes?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzieQNutter
    The whip is held across your thigh so as you can still hold the reins without spilling your coffee!!
    SillyHorse adds: Or your wine.

4 members found this post helpful.

Oh my god, this company has provided me endless entertainment today.

2 members found this post helpful.

As the OP's IP address was very similar to, but not identical to those of the other accounts associated with this company thus far, we'll have to go by her word on her FB page, that she's just a very good friend of the owner who wanted to post her positive review of the company here for all of us cows.

Best,
    Mod 1

41 members found this post helpful.