The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Sorta near the Devon Horse Show grounds...

Default CL in PA- can you help???

When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE them- Maya Angelou
    www.americansaddlebredsporthorse.net
    http://www.asbsporthorse.blogspot.com/

I cannot take the horse because I board 2 now, but if someone can help her out, PM me. I can help in another way.

Cute horse! Deserving of better than "we hope we don't have to take her to auction." Why can't people be responsible for their animals! So PM me, OP, if someone can take her.

Aw she's really cute. I can't take another, but jingling she ends up in a good place. Looks like she has a few useful years left.

She is very cute and deserves better.
    "I am still under the impression there is nothing alive quite so beautiful
    as a thoroughbred horse."

-JOHN GALSWORTHY

Poor mare! Maybe there could be another syndicate, a la Old Chestnut Mare? Jingling for a good outcome for the sweet old girl.

She is a heart-breaker for sure; I would love to take her <3. I could afford her, but definitely couldn't make it out to the barn everyday and it looks like she will need daily help getting her back into condition. Anyone around Philly want to give exceptional care for her at a cheap (student budget) price? Probably never going to happen

Maybe it's just me but I don't see the break out the jingles and trailers for this one. At least not right now. She's bright eyed, clean and fluffy, from what we can see, weight is ok. And they have placed a reasonable sounding ad. I hope this one finds a good home but I don't think she's OMG THE SHOCK, THE HORROR worthy here.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Traum View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I don't see the break out the jingles and trailers for this one. At least not right now. She's bright eyed, clean and fluffy, from what we can see, weight is ok. And they have placed a reasonable sounding ad. I hope this one finds a good home but I don't think she's OMG THE SHOCK, THE HORROR worthy here.
    Glad I'm not alone.

Sad that the old gal needs a new home at an older age, but I guess I'm not seeing a reason to panic yet.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

2 members found this post helpful.

But she's an old gal, they might send her to auction, and have you looked at the close-up of her face? Nylon halter that looks like it's starting to cut into her face. She definitely needs an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle View Post
    But she's an old gal, they might send her to auction, and have you looked at the close-up of her face? Nylon halter that looks like it's starting to cut into her face. She definitely needs an upgrade.
    I think that being proactive, and trying to find something for her before the ad disappears,and so does she, is warranted. Hence, My post. YMMV.

they just re-ran the ad, tonight, and I am deeply concerned- anyone with any ideas? Contact info for Forever Morgans, anyone?