The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default WEF Photogrpahers

Sorry to be a bother, but I am ordering some photos from WEF this year and just want to make sure that I see all of my options before purchasing. I know James Parker is only shooting book clients, and I have found some good ones from SportFot and Anne Gittins, but are any other photographers there this year?
    Thanks!!

It always seems like there are lots of photographers around, but I don't know how many of them are shooting for the same operation.

I'll look around in the next few days and post back if I see any others.

Try this one for starters;
    http://www.manciniphotos.smugmug.com/

I agree - lots of photographers around, not many photos to be found. I was very disappointed this year. I only showed for three weeks of circuit and was eager to buy photos, but not a single photo from either photographer of my division those three weeks .

Anne Gittins and Sportfot the only ones I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland9 View Post
    I agree - lots of photographers around, not many photos to be found. I was very disappointed this year. I only showed for three weeks of circuit and was eager to buy photos, but not a single photo from either photographer of my division those three weeks .

Anne Gittins and Sportfot the only ones I know of.
    I was just thinking the same thing, and I would love to buy some pictures!! So disappointing.