The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Exclamation TB Broodmares and geldings - NC UPDATED 9/18

TWO GELDINGS AND THREE MARES AVAILABLE FREE TO GOOD HOME

We need these horses moved by October 1, 2013.

House Cat: 2003 grey gelding, suitable for riding. Has been fox hunting and ridden by beginners in the past but would need a 30 day tune up to be suitable for a beginner.

Exclusive Firm: 2001 bay gelding, suitable for riding. Super athletic and brave but needs an advanced rider. With more training he could be suitable for an intermediate rider.

Runz To Me: 2001 bay broodmare, sound and may be suitable for riding. Her last foal was born in 2011.

Seattle Emblem: 2000 bay mare. She is a beautiful horse and would make an excellent hunter if someone would put the time into her. Her last foal was born in 2012.

She's My Bull: 2001 bay mare. Best suited as a broodmare. Her last foal was born in 2012.

Please let me know if you are interested! They must be off the farm by October 1st.
    Last edited by Horsegurlmercury; Sep. 18, 2013 at 08:52 AM.

Could you possibly post the registered names of them? Especially for the broodmares; knowing the bloodlines would help anyone that might be interested.
    "...That's the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within not for want of a teller, but for want of an understanding ear." --Stephen King

Seattle Emblem
    Sara's Fling
    She's My Bull
    Runz To Me

The registered name of the last mare has slipped my mind...
    Last edited by Horsegurlmercury; Mar. 20, 2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: removed the mare that is no longer available

I'm too far away but looks like you have some interesting mares there. Talkin Money won three races and may have an interesting pedigree for sport. Good luck finding some great new homes for these girls.
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats. - Lemony Snicket

I also like Sara's Fling-- http://www.pedigreequery.com/saras+fling. A pretty nice pedigree for sport.

She's My Bull-- http://www.pedigreequery.com/shes+my+bull. Has Tri Jet 3 gens back on top; I love me some Hooper bloodlines!

Good luck on finding them homes, OP. I'll certainly pass the word on to a few people who may be interested.
    "...That's the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within not for want of a teller, but for want of an understanding ear." --Stephen King

Could you post some pics of the mares?

You can also post on the Charlotte Area Equestrians, WNC Equestrians, and OTTB Connect Facebook groups. A little further from you, but certainly not an impossible distance.

Lovely place and beautiful horses. And you're obviously good people if you have TBs and Boxers Best of luck finding them homes-wish I could take one right now!
    the "I'm In My 20's and Hope to Be a Good Rider Someday" clique

Do you still have your horses ? I live close and have OTTB now that have forever homes and would like to add to the family. Please contact me 910-524-2862 thank you

Are the geldings available?.could.you please message me.pictures?

UPDATED 9/18!

Quote Originally Posted by babyeventer23 View Post
    Is House Cat still available?
    Since this was just updated from months ago on the same day that you asked, and since he was the first horse mentioned, I am sure it is safe to assume that he is, if you are really interested in him, pm the OP. I would imagine with a farm that size to contend with, even if only a portion, she does not take much time to log in and check the thread.
    "When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters, one represents danger, the other represents opportunity."

John F Kennedy