The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I read the news report in the above post and how I always take these type of writings with a grain of salt... would to respond to the quote below referencing cyber bullying:

"The Amber Hill Farm owner filed the report as a part of a larger complaint she made in early May alleging internet harassment. The harassment investigation has since been closed because it did not meet the statutory requirements."
    Laws on cyber bullying are very vague. Your best course of action is following up with the boards they were written. I do think cyber bullying is a terrible thing, but as difficult as it is, OP must not fuel the fire and respond.

Regardless of what did or did not take place continuing in the internet drama is not helpful to you.
    How people treat you is their KARMA.... how you REACT is yours!

1 members found this post helpful.

I come to the COTH forum, first as a guest and then as a member to read intelligent topics related to the horse-world and to learn. I have seen some previous posts from the OP and my impression, as someone on the outside, is these posts are focused on furthering the OP's personal and business agenda (incl. PR) and to express frustration, to put it lightly, at various entities.

Regardless of your intentions, OP I ask that you consider that many people come here to problem-solve, get opinions etc. about relevant topics to horse-world and in my opinion, behave in a mature and open manner (i.e. no attacking). Please think of the rest of the COTH forum community before posting and respect, as many posters in previous threads have articulated, that we are tired of these posts.

To the moderators, I realize I do not know all the ins and outs of the terms of agreement, but are the posts still within the framework of what's allowed? Just seems like a lot of personal attacks/agenda furthering/etc. is going on. Clarification would be appreciated.
    Last edited by BellaFortuna; Mar. 17, 2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: clarification

4 members found this post helpful.

Your allegations are crazy. She is a dear friend of mine and has been so kind to myself and my daughter. We have been blessed to visit and spend time with her family which is so beautiful and genuine. Her care of her ponies are impeccable and if only people could live this way. Please think before you post such harsh and cruel accusations. The only one you are hurting is her wonderful daughter Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Limerick View Post
    So now it isn't the lung disease?
    Look, this isn't hard, ok? Clearly someone with an axe to grind sneaked in the night before and blew some anthrax or whatever up Humble's nose to set off lung disease, and planted a spider in Humble's stall. This spider's fangs were dipped in a solution that, once Humble was bitten, would cause an immediate lethal reaction with the metal of the syringe's needle.

Why is this not as clear to you as it is to me?

40 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycup View Post
    Your allegations are crazy. She is a dear friend of mine and has been so kind to myself and my daughter. We have been blessed to visit and spend time with her family which is so beautiful and genuine. Her care of her ponies are impeccable and if only people could live this way. Please think before you post such harsh and cruel accusations. The only one you are hurting is her wonderful daughter Emma.
    Houseguest #2?

24 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Coanteen View Post
    Look, this isn't hard, ok? Clearly someone with an axe to grind sneaked in the night before and blew some anthrax or whatever up Humble's nose to set off lung disease, and planted a spider in Humble's stall. This spider's fangs were dipped in a solution that, once Humble was bitten, would cause an immediate lethal reaction with the metal of the syringe's needle.

LOL!!! This is hilarious.
    Friend of bar.ka

5 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bayboys View Post
    As for calling you a pony killer, according to the police report that you made, you admitted to killing the pony. The report is a public record http://www.ratemyhorsepro.com/news/m...nys-death.aspx
    explained already and the police report was corrected which of course was not ever disclosed...that is an incorrect police report which people insist on quoting... and I already addressed this 100 times... i thought I hit Humble's carotid which I did not which is stated in the necropsy.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Quote Originally Posted by Coanteen View Post

Humble had an unknown lung condition and he had a massive allergic reaction that started hours before the injection.... how hard is that to understand. All of you just want to believe what you want to believe...
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

1 members found this post helpful.

2 house guests? I'm breakin out the Chardonnay.
    Charlie Brown (1994 bay TB X gelding)
    White Star (2004 grey TB gelding)

Mystical Moment, 1977-2010.

8 members found this post helpful.

while all of you spew venom my beautiful ponies with riders on the circuit were champ and reserve... living well is the best revenge... my ponies get the job done and are awesome teachers and it is heartwarming for emma and I to get pics each week on their success.... after all this is what this sport is really all about... why dont you all sit back, relax and watch a video of a very special girl who had a great year... look at the love shining through this video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqPAK...layer_embedded

thsi is what it is all about....
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

I could throw up right now...

25 members found this post helpful.

As long as you're happy and living well, why bother starting these threads? They seem to carry a negative burden with them that should have been dropped off long ago. Your ponies and riders are still out having fun, and that's great. I would continue your focus on that, less so on COTH.

8 members found this post helpful.

Well it's probably not as rewarding if your horses have to be drugged to win. Ya know, just as a general statement. Not pointing any elbows over here....
    Charlie Brown (1994 bay TB X gelding)
    White Star (2004 grey TB gelding)

Mystical Moment, 1977-2010.

14 members found this post helpful.

You can't fix stupid...

Reported. I seriously don't know how many more threads she can start, that then get locked or poofed, before COTH decides to finally ban her for repeatedly stirring the pot.

7 members found this post helpful.

And her houseguests, too!

7 members found this post helpful.

The craziness exhibited today is proof positive that there is no revenge being had. Or maybe no living well being done. Or something.

To those of you who are requesting that threads get poofed and nutters banned - please stop!

Cheaper than going to a movie and I'm broke.

14 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoroughbredFancy View Post
    As long as you're happy and living well, why bother starting these threads? They seem to carry a negative burden with them that should have been dropped off long ago. Your ponies and riders are still out having fun, and that's great. I would continue your focus on that, less so on COTH.
    Finally someone I agree with... so happy with all the pics and results from the weekend!
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    Humble had an unknown lung condition and he had a massive allergic reaction that started hours before the injection.... how hard is that to understand. All of you just want to believe what you want to believe...
    Many of us have read the necropsy results, which were inconclusive due to the decomposition of the blood and tissue. You are not fooling anyone. Please stop doing this, you look worse and worse every time..

20 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    Finally someone I agree with... so happy with all the pics and results from the weekend!
    Glad to hear you agree with this post. You will stop posting now of course.. Thank you.

5 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by skydy View Post
    Many of us have read the necropsy results, which were inconclusive due to the decomposition of the blood and tissue. You are not fooling anyone. Please stop doing this, you look worse and worse every time..
    wrong on all counts... it amazes me how people can watch, hear or read things and see what they want to see.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977