The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by skydy View Post
    Glad to hear you agree with this post. You will stop posting now of course.. Thank you.
    were you one of the masses that NEVER showed up at the USEF hearing? Not one person showed up except for the the filer of the protest with Breaking News on how the USEF aka Keating made her do it and then of course the USEF attempted to have it stricken from the record.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

You still admitted to killing humble.

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by DeucesWild11 View Post
    I never admitted to killing Humble. NEVER. I thought I hit the carotid artery and was beside myself. I did not hit the carotid which is detailed in the necropsy and the police report everyone quotes has been corrected. The officer who wrote the report did not understand about horses and reported the facts incorrectly and it was subsequently corrected but no one cares about that.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Do you EVER take responsibility for ANYTHING?!
    Erin and
    Instant Karma "Sunny", ShineDown "Liam"

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust the sails."

18 members found this post helpful.

So post the corrected report.
    "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Rainy: http://tinyurl.com/kj7x53c
    Stash: http://tinyurl.com/mmm3p4e

9 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Coanteen View Post
    Look, this isn't hard, ok? Clearly someone with an axe to grind sneaked in the night before and blew some anthrax or whatever up Humble's nose to set off lung disease, and planted a spider in Humble's stall. This spider's fangs were dipped in a solution that, once Humble was bitten, would cause an immediate lethal reaction with the metal of the syringe's needle.

Why is this not as clear to you as it is to me?
    You owe me a new keyboard.

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    explained already and the police report was corrected which of course was not ever disclosed...that is an incorrect police report which people insist on quoting... and I already addressed this 100 times... i thought I hit Humble's carotid which I did not which is stated in the necropsy.
    This is many of the places you lose me! WHY were YOU administering drugs to this horse?!

"injectable drugs for therapeutic needs or under the supervision of a vet."
    If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.

12 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaFortuna View Post
    I come to the COTH forum, first as a guest and then as a member to read intelligent topics related to the horse-world and to learn. I have seen some previous posts from the OP and my impression, as someone on the outside, is these posts are focused on furthering the OP's personal and business agenda (incl. PR) and to express frustration, to put it lightly, at various entities.

Regardless of your intentions, OP I ask that you consider that many people come here to problem-solve, get opinions etc. about relevant topics to horse-world and in my opinion, behave in a mature and open manner (i.e. no attacking). Please think of the rest of the COTH forum community before posting and respect, as many posters in previous threads have articulated, that we are tired of these posts.

To the moderators, I realize I do not know all the ins and outs of the terms of agreement, but are the posts still within the framework of what's allowed? Just seems like a lot of personal attacks/agenda furthering/etc. is going on. Clarification would be appreciated.
    Are the Mods just giving her enough rope?
    A helmet saved my life.

2014 goal: learn to ride like TheHorseProblem, er, a barn rat!

2 members found this post helpful.

The material I refer to is online and has nothing to do with USEF. Get a grip.
    Too many people have seen the results ,you can't make it go away by denial or deflection.

However, you could lay low and in time people would perhaps not care as much.
    You just can't seem to do that though. You seem to enjoy the attention no matter how negative. Air your dirty laundry in public and then complain when people notice the smell?

Why on earth would you think I would want to attend a hearing that is about you? I have so many better things to occupy my time. I've always found the idea of the circus side show unappealing , why would I waste my time watching your freak show?

8 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by DeucesWild11 View Post
    As a matter of fact RMHP still has not replaced the corrected police report on their website. They continue to misreport the facts. USEF also condones this behavior as they allow them to use the USEF logo. USEF messed up. They thought I did something I did not and then were in a jam so as the filer stated the USEF aka Keating gave the the proponent legal advice (can anyone say conflict) and tried to sway the Hearing Committee but they didn't buy it. Then the USEF to save face issued a middle hoof press release which COTH copied. When the NY times reporter surfaced the USEF backtracked more and even though the improper temporary suspension was lifted and the Hearing Committee dismissed all charges, months later stated I did not full cooperate and emailed all USHJA Drug committee members warning them a NY Times reporter would be at the USHJA convention and to be careful about what was said during the drug and med committee meeting.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Darn it. I got so busy this weekend that I forgot to buy ingredients for bacon caramel popcorn.

2 members found this post helpful.

I was at HITs and she was going to give her green pony banamine and bute (the only reason I knew was because she wanted to borrow it from me
    ::cough::
    "Remain relentlessly cheerful."

Graphite/Pastel Portraits

6 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by skydy View Post
    The material I refer to is online and has nothing to do with USEF. Get a grip.
    Too many people have seen the results ,you can't make it go away by denial or deflection.

However, you could lay low and in time people would perhaps not care as much.
    You just can't seem to do that though. You seem to enjoy the attention no matter how negative. Air your dirty laundry in public and then complain when people notice the smell?

Why on earth would you think I would want to attend a hearing that is about you? I have so many better things to occupy my time. I've always found the idea of the circus side show unappealing , why would I waste my time watching your freak show?
    Emma and I are actually very private people but when the USEF files misleading statements with the NY TImes and when vile videos are published by USEF Board members and insert themselves into our lives MONTHS LATER... I am not going to sot back and just lay low... enough is enough.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

I'm not being snarky: What's a "middle hoof" press release? Is it U.S.E.F.-specific jargon?

4 members found this post helpful.

As a matter of fact RMHP still has not replaced the corrected police report on their website. They continue to misreport the facts. USEF also condones this behavior as they allow them to use the USEF logo. USEF messed up. They thought I did something I did not and then were in a jam so as the filer stated the USEF aka Keating gave the the proponent legal advice (can anyone say conflict) and tried to sway the Hearing Committee but they didn't buy it. Then the USEF to save face issued a middle hoof press release which COTH copied. When the NY times reporter surfaced the USEF backtracked more and even though the improper temporary suspension was lifted and the Hearing Committee dismissed all charges, months later stated I did not full cooperate and emailed all USHJA Drug committee members warning them a NY Times reporter would be at the USHJA convention and to be careful about what was said during the drug and med committee meeting.
    This is most interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by alicen View Post
    We have no intentions of tarring and feathering anyone: this is now a thread about dipping Ryan Reynolds in chocolate.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie locks View Post
    This is many of the places you lose me! WHY were YOU administering drugs to this horse?!

"injectable drugs for therapeutic needs or under the supervision of a vet."
    Who says everything administered to Humble was injectable and of course they were under the supervision of a vet. This is what I mean... you actually believe all these crazies out there who werent there and make up all kinds of crazy conclusions.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Emma and I are actually very private people but when the USEF files misleading statements with the NY TImes and when vile videos are published by USEF Board members and insert themselves into our lives MONTHS LATER... I am not going to sot back and just lay low... enough is enough.
    As is this...
    Quote Originally Posted by alicen View Post
    We have no intentions of tarring and feathering anyone: this is now a thread about dipping Ryan Reynolds in chocolate.

1 members found this post helpful.

Also, another serious question:
    I didn't know that it was possible to correct a police report? I always thought that no changes could be made once the law enforcement officer submitted his or her report.

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinadreamin' View Post
    This is most interesting.
    Read the transcript... its all in there in black and white. Nothing about lack of cooperation until the NY Times reporter surfaced and USEF panicked and did damage control.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

Quote Originally Posted by californianinkansas View Post
    Also, another serious question:
    I didn't know that it was possible to correct a police report? I always thought that no changes could be made once the law enforcement officer submitted his or her report.
    Of course police reports can be corrected if they report the facts incorrectly but RMHP doesnt want you to know that...
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977