The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 159
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun. 23, 2008
    Location
    Bedminster, New Jersey
    Posts
    465

    Default Hoseyninjawarrior

    Not to worry... you can delete the videos but we the have them downloaded already. Delete your rant on Diva (if diva, who I also know who the real identity is allows you to) but thats been saved also...enough is enough.....

    here's the definition of discrimination;

    "Discrimination is the prejudicial or distinguishing treatment of an individual based on their actual or perceived membership in a certain group or category, such as their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, or other characteristics.[1] It involves the group's initial reaction or interaction, influencing the individual's actual behavior towards the group or the group leader, restricting members of one group from opportunities or privileges that are available to another group, leading to the exclusion of the individual or entities based on logical or irrational decision making.[2]"

    someone please pass this on to the USEF and Mr. Phelps attorney. At a big firm like Frost you would have thought Turner would have walked down the hall to a partner in the know and would have realized you do not need to prove harm... that would make it a "hate crime".

    So... if the claim is dismissed against Long, Keating and Phelps, the USEF has quite a conundrum on their hands.

    And COTH... stop the feeding frenzy once and for all and start to Moderate this forum properly and not let it be controlled by others.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar. 14, 2010
    Location
    Earlysville, Virginia
    Posts
    3,256

    Default

    Againnnnnn?
    Charlie Brown (1994 bay TB X gelding)
    White Star (2004 grey TB gelding)

    Mystical Moment, 1977-2010.


    15 members found this post helpful.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun. 20, 2000
    Location
    Full time in Delhi, NY!
    Posts
    6,394

    Default

    Because once is not enough. Now we need split screen viewing.
    ~Kryswyn~ Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo
    Check out my Kryswyn JRTs on Facebook

    "Life is merrier with a terrier!"


    10 members found this post helpful.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug. 28, 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Dang... I'm all out of popcorn.

    I'm serious, you guys. This simply has to be a brilliant performance art piece by EM. Her M.F.A. advisor should be very proud of his or her grad student's fine work


    8 members found this post helpful.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov. 24, 2002
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    4,467

    Default Because, well, I just can't help myself

    AmberHill,

    Here is a completely free piece of "you don't have to pay your lawyers for" advice.

    Regardless of who, how and why, a pony in your care, custody and control, died in a very public place and everyone knows. Even if you were/are totally innocent of any wrongdoing, your single biggest mistake, in fact, the mistake you keep making over and over again, is... wait for it........

    Opening your mouth and/or posting things in your defence. You see, dear, it would be different if you understood the position of the others, or if you had a very good, really convincing, concise argument.

    You don't. Every thing you utter, be it verbally or worse, on the internet in print for posterity, makes you look like a guilty fool at the least of it, boarderline crazy and paranoid most of the time.

    What everyone is trying to tell you, and no one is getting through is the following.

    #1. You did a bad thing. Whether you think so or not 99% of people made up their minds of that the second that pony hit the ground. No matter what you say, do, or sue, you cannot EVER change that perception. There are still people who think AT was responsible for Le S's death, God rest her soul. And she was about a million times better horseman than you could ever hope to be. You cannot fix it. Ever.

    #2 Everyone thinks your daughter is a damn talented kid in spite of you. There is one very important thing every teen or pre teen daughter wants from her mother. It's for her mother to not embarrass her in public and ruin her life.

    The best thing you could do for her, really, is stay very very quietly out of the spotlight. Make sure she has a couple of nice ponies to ride and a couple of friends whose parents aren't scared to hang out with you, try not to overshow the buggers because, you care about the year end stuff, if she's honest, she doesn't so much, she just loves her ponies.

    For the next few years (or decades) give every horse/pony in your care the following things, only:

    Hay
    Oats
    Water
    Turn out
    Time off
    Love

    If you do the above, keep your nose clean and your mouth shut, you will be successful.

    Perhaps by the time your grandchildren are ready for their ponies, if you are quiet and well behaved, we'll all be old and no one will care.


    60 members found this post helpful.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr. 26, 2000
    Posts
    3,147

    Default

    What the fig newton???

    My fave is this: "And COTH... stop the feeding frenzy once and for all and start to Moderate this forum properly and not let it be controlled by others."

    Sorry if this is against Forum policy: SHUT. UP. The only one feeding the "frenzy" is YOU.


    18 members found this post helpful.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep. 30, 2010
    Location
    SE PA
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    And COTH... stop the feeding frenzy once and for all and start to Moderate this forum properly and not let it be controlled by others.
    Stupidity is an amazing thing. You just restarted the frenzy.


    17 members found this post helpful.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep. 30, 2010
    Location
    SE PA
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    Not to worry... you can delete the videos but we the have them downloaded already. Delete your rant on Diva (if diva, who I also know who the real identity is allows you to) but thats been saved also...enough is enough.....

    here's the definition of discrimination;

    "Discrimination is the prejudicial or distinguishing treatment of an individual based on their actual or perceived membership in a certain group or category, such as their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, or other characteristics.[1] It involves the group's initial reaction or interaction, influencing the individual's actual behavior towards the group or the group leader, restricting members of one group from opportunities or privileges that are available to another group, leading to the exclusion of the individual or entities based on logical or irrational decision making.[2]"

    someone please pass this on to the USEF and Mr. Phelps attorney. At a big firm like Frost you would have thought Turner would have walked down the hall to a partner in the know and would have realized you do not need to prove harm... that would make it a "hate crime".

    So... if the claim is dismissed against Long, Keating and Phelps, the USEF has quite a conundrum on their hands.

    And COTH... stop the feeding frenzy once and for all and start to Moderate this forum properly and not let it be controlled by others.
    Quoted for reference.


    5 members found this post helpful.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec. 6, 2003
    Location
    Horse Country, USA
    Posts
    3,117

    Default

    Finally made it IBTL!
    <><


    3 members found this post helpful.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul. 1, 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Green beer and popcorn....


    Whyyyyyyyy is EM not banned?!
    "If you are nervous you arent focused-if you are focused, there is no room for nerves!"



    5 members found this post helpful.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar. 12, 2007
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I would like to see a policy that posters are only allowed to start x amount of "bound to be locked" threads before they are banned.

    Two in one day seems like a good start.
    Last edited by breyerblu; Mar. 17, 2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: clarity


    9 members found this post helpful.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb. 15, 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in the Great White North
    Posts
    2

    Default

    In the immortal words of Motley Crue:

    "Girl, don't go away mad
    Girl, just go away ... "

    Enough already.


    11 members found this post helpful.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar. 11, 2005
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    4,878

    Default

    She must have a noose around COTH's neck. If any of the rest of us kept acting this way, to include what comes across as a threat to COTH, we'd have been banned a LONG time ago.
    "IT'S NOT THE MOUNTAIN WE CONQUER, BUT OURSELVES." SIR EDMUND HILLARYMember of the "Someone Special To Me Serves In The Military" Clique


    11 members found this post helpful.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun. 20, 2000
    Location
    Full time in Delhi, NY!
    Posts
    6,394

    Default

    A word graph of my opinion of Elizabeth Mandarino and Amber Hill Farm:

    Announcement of Young Rider/BoPeep showing opportunity: 100% positive.

    Announcement of Winner of above: 100% positive.

    Learning of actual outcome of the above: 60% positive. Because really, maybe the rider was just too young for the opportunity. These things happen.

    Learning what actually occurred from people who had inside knowledge: 60% NEGATIVE My source had no dog in the fight, no reason to lie.

    Killing Humble. 100% NEGATIVE Right up there with Barney Ward in my mind. People's greed = dead horses.

    I can see McLain giving Emma advice on how to survive in the business despite her mother. She's a talented kid; I hope she makes it her career, if that's what she wants.
    ~Kryswyn~ Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo
    Check out my Kryswyn JRTs on Facebook

    "Life is merrier with a terrier!"


    16 members found this post helpful.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun. 23, 2008
    Location
    Bedminster, New Jersey
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndyrgal View Post
    AmberHill,

    Here is a completely free piece of "you don't have to pay your lawyers for" advice.

    Regardless of who, how and why, a pony in your care, custody and control, died in a very public place and everyone knows. Even if you were/are totally innocent of any wrongdoing, your single biggest mistake, in fact, the mistake you keep making over and over again, is... wait for it........

    Opening your mouth and/or posting things in your defence. You see, dear, it would be different if you understood the position of the others, or if you had a very good, really convincing, concise argument.

    You don't. Every thing you utter, be it verbally or worse, on the internet in print for posterity, makes you look like a guilty fool at the least of it, boarderline crazy and paranoid most of the time.

    What everyone is trying to tell you, and no one is getting through is the following.

    #1. You did a bad thing. Whether you think so or not 99% of people made up their minds of that the second that pony hit the ground. No matter what you say, do, or sue, you cannot EVER change that perception. There are still people who think AT was responsible for Le S's death, God rest her soul. And she was about a million times better horseman than you could ever hope to be. You cannot fix it. Ever.

    #2 Everyone thinks your daughter is a damn talented kid in spite of you. There is one very important thing every teen or pre teen daughter wants from her mother. It's for her mother to not embarrass her in public and ruin her life.

    The best thing you could do for her, really, is stay very very quietly out of the spotlight. Make sure she has a couple of nice ponies to ride and a couple of friends whose parents aren't scared to hang out with you, try not to overshow the buggers because, you care about the year end stuff, if she's honest, she doesn't so much, she just loves her ponies.

    For the next few years (or decades) give every horse/pony in your care the following things, only:

    Hay
    Oats
    Water
    Turn out
    Time off
    Love

    If you do the above, keep your nose clean and your mouth shut, you will be successful.

    Perhaps by the time your grandchildren are ready for their ponies, if you are quiet and well behaved, we'll all be old and no one will care.
    for posterity... take out the accusations as I did nothing wrong and your insinuations to the contrary show your ignorance and are actually quite offensive and wrong. Unless you have proof that I did something wrong... throw in some in my opinions. Its obvious you do not have attys guiding you and just blurt out anything that comes to mind like a fool. My many horses get all the TLC and all of the above and anyone that has watched me train my daughter for over 10 years knows who we are and what we really do... you know nothing of what you speak and if I were you I would retract falsehoods because they are actually what is harmful to my daughter. We do not listen to the rantings of anonymous cowards.
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977



  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb. 1, 2013
    Posts
    237

    Default

    But that is part of the problem here, EM, a lot of us only know what you write here, and its not all sunshine and blueberries so give us something to actually respect!


    12 members found this post helpful.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr. 26, 2000
    Posts
    3,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    We do not listen to the rantings of anonymous cowards.
    Then it should not matter so much as to spend excessive amounts of time producing multiple posts about basically the same thing. We have an old saying around these parts: Guilty dog barks first.

    Regardless of what anyone here assumes, presumes, knows in fact or whatever, the non-stop efforts on your part to - well, whatever it is you're trying to do ... if you are trying to alienate folks, consider yourself successful. Just stop. Please.


    11 members found this post helpful.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar. 23, 2006
    Location
    in front of the computer
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    Unless you have proof that I did something wrong... throw in some in my opinions. Its obvious you do not have attys guiding you and just blurt out anything that comes to mind like a fool.
    Actually, adding "In my opinion" to an apparent statement of fact does not render the statement an opinion.


    10 members found this post helpful.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun. 16, 2009
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Amberhill, go away. For Humble's sake GO AWAY!!!! You killed a pony. Go get some mental help, it's obvious you need it.


    17 members found this post helpful.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov. 13, 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,132

    Default

    I love when the whackadoos come out to play. There are so few around COTH these days.


    6 members found this post helpful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •