The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Post Trot Jump View Post
    have more vodka or viciodine or what ever you need to make it through the day.
    Does this cure painful thrush?
    Save a life...be an organ donor! Visit www.Transplantbuddies.org

3 members found this post helpful.

I was too generous when i credited you all with a 5th grade mentality. Your reasoning and debate skills are funny, chunky and others, but are capped at 3rd grade at best. You critique others but when they critize you they should be banned!!!! Total hypocrites. The inmates are getting restless!!! Moderator please help!!!! They are the only real judges who can have an opinion. God forbid they get called out. Time for me to go back to my real life and let you people keep nawing your own limbs off. My better judgement of never posting was right...you all are pathetic with an ounce of rational thought among all of you.

Well, bless your heart. Thanks for stopping by.
    When opportunity knocks it's wearing overalls and looks like work.

The horse world. Two people. Three opinions.

22 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Reminisce View Post
    Serious question:
    How many times can a user start a thread, have it locked or "poofed", and still be allowed to post on here? If someone continuously stirs the pot, why aren't they banned?
    It's business - EM provides great site statistics which buys advertisers which buys bandwidth
    Those who enjoy the theatre can choose

2 members found this post helpful.

There simply MUST be a way for the mods to check IP addresses...

I have been fascinated by these threads over the past few days. It finally made me post. If EM were African-American, or gay or Jewish or Indian and someone posted a video slamming her using that part of her as a prop, people would be going crazy. Horseynjwarrior obviously has a personal vendetta against EM or even an obsession!!!! Why would someone take the time to make the videos, make sure everyone involved knew about them, then critizize EM for defending herself??? EM if I were you I'd be scared of these people. They are obsessed with you but you're an idiot for not ignoring them and making them feel important. DUH - they are probably former friends and are doing this to bother you. And if it were someone else except EM making the points she makes the crazies would rally because we all know that EM is mostly right and she is the only one with enough guts to say it. My bet is Diva's Watdfa, Pureponymom, some others and horseyninjawarrior are the same person. That person is really the crazy one. Complains about everything from EM to food at WEF. She is the chain smoking nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest and the rest of you are the inmates!!! If you really want to slam EM then get out behind the fake user names and tell everyone who you are. The people who slam on this forum not just about EM but about others are hideous low class trashy losers who must be living a miserable existence not even at a high school but maybe a 5th grade level. That horsey even posted the video isn't about EM is comical. Come out of the closet horsey and others or STFU.

1 members found this post helpful.

On the subject of censorship.

I can see why Mods would close a thread-- they have been clear and for the most part fair about keeping things HR, not making COTH Fora a place for advertising and such.

But I think it is a bad idea to let them make ill-conceived threads disappear. It means that no one needs to take anything in writing seriously. After all, one could have thought about the consequences of starting a thread *before* doing so, right? Also, IME, not everyone has the same power to get stuff they don't like removed. I'm not down with the powerful and short-sighted getting perks that the weak and circumspect do not.

If it's on the web, it's in the public view forever.... or until it gets lost in the sea of irrelevant stuff posted.
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

5 members found this post helpful.

horseyninjawarrior - both "Amber Hill" and "Post Trot Jump" have made the same error in the user's name... It is horseyninjawarrior not Horseynjwarrior.

Just saying.

23 members found this post helpful.

Ohmigosh! Now I GOTTA go find this infamous video.
    Some riders change their horse, they change their saddle, they change their teacher; they never change themselves.

Sometimes, when I was little, I would make up friends when I had no one to play with.

But back to the issue at hand...

19 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by gumshoe View Post
    There simply MUST be a way for the mods to check IP addresses...
    There is. One of those "I am 16 how do I get to the Olympics when I've never jumped higher than a foot and a half" multiple houseguests threads was closed with the Mods noting "it was coming from inside the house."
    A helmet saved my life.

2016 goal: learn to ride like TheHorseProblem, er, a barn rat!

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by findeight View Post
    How the heck do you get banned from Diva? On a normal day anybody can say anything and IIRC it's not moderated, must be pretty out there to get kicked off that tabloid.
    In answer to your question, the site admin of diva posted this on that very topic:
    "In fairness to your question, Amber Hill violated Rule 8 of our registration guidelines when they posted that a certain person owned the website. Since we are the owners we know that the content posted was obviously untrue. Diva has addressed this issue since our inception and we have zero tolerance for such comments and AmberHill knew full well that the information posted was untrue. Normally we give a timeout when that occurs but given AmberHill's posts on other blogs about Diva, after using this site for her free marketing and personal business, we determined a permanent removal was in order."
    "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Rainy
    Stash

9 members found this post helpful.

Dear amberhill,

Please just. go. away.

Sincerely,
    Halternate Reality

(posted using an alter so I don't get sued)

8 members found this post helpful.

I have been fascinated by these threads over the past few days. It finally made me post. If EM were African-American, or gay or Jewish or Indian and someone posted a video slamming her using that part of her as a prop, people would be going crazy. Horseynjwarrior obviously has a personal vendetta against EM or even an obsession!!!! Why would someone take the time to make the videos, make sure everyone involved knew about them, then critizize EM for defending herself??? EM if I were you I'd be scared of these people. They are obsessed with you but you're an idiot for not ignoring them and making them feel important. DUH - they are probably former friends and are doing this to bother you. And if it were someone else except EM making the points she makes the crazies would rally because we all know that EM is mostly right and she is the only one with enough guts to say it. My bet is Diva's Watdfa, Pureponymom, some others and horseyninjawarrior are the same person. That person is really the crazy one. Complains about everything from EM to food at WEF. She is the chain smoking nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest and the rest of you are the inmates!!! If you really want to slam EM then get out behind the fake user names and tell everyone who you are. The people who slam on this forum not just about EM but about others are hideous low class trashy losers who must be living a miserable existence not even at a high school but maybe a 5th grade level. That horsey even posted the video isn't about EM is comical. Come out of the closet horsey and others or STFU.
    Welcome Houseguest!!!!
    RIP Humble.
    Hillary Clinton - proven liar, cheat, traitor and defender of rapists! Anyone but Hillary 2016! https://www.facebook.com/AntiHillary2016

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp View Post
    But I think it is a bad idea to let them make ill-conceived threads disappear. It means that no one needs to take anything in writing seriously.
    While in general I agree with you, in this case that might be for the best...

I have been fascinated by these threads over the past few days. ...deletia
    Might be just your writing style, but I imagined the whole rant as coming out in one long run-on verbal sentence, leaving you gasping for breath at the end.

And semi-hysterical.

EM is reaping only the predictable consequences of what she's sown.
    Are you one of her sock puppets?
    "It's like a Russian nesting doll of train wrecks."--CaitlinandTheBay

...just settin' on the Group W bench.

4 members found this post helpful.

Great... so now all of you are a self proclaimed group who controls coth. How coth does not see a problem with this or threats of physical harm to me is beyond words... dropping houses on my head? and HNJwarrior wants my husband to put some sort of choke chain on me? lethal injections? These are borderline terroristic threats which COTH does not moderate these posts?.

Given that both of my front gates have been vandalized, someone attempted to burn down QHF when they thought emma and I were on property, child services has been falsely called, death threats have been made, vile, disparaging videos with racial slurs are made (supposedly nothing to do with me even though posts equate Humble to Rumble and Mandarino to Gambino) and COTH allows this all to go on... what is it going to take? Does something need to happen to me or my daughter before all of you get hit with a reality check?

What all of you are doing amounts to terroristic threats...

"A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize another, to cause evacuation of a building, or to cause serious public inconvenience, in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience. It may mean an offense against property or involving danger to another person that may include but is not limited to recklessly endangering another person, harassment, stalking, ethnic intimidation, and criminal mischief."

If you do not like what I post under my first amendment rights, then do NOT read it or comment... just ignore it... no one has a gun to your head and is forcing you to respond, make threats against me or is forcing HNJwarrior to create these videos...
    Elizabeth Mandarino
    www.amberhillponies.com
    cell 908.397.0977

I was too generous when i credited you all with a 5th grade mentality. Your reasoning and debate skills are funny, chunky and others, but are capped at 3rd grade at best. You critique others but when they critize you they should be banned!!!! Total hypocrites. The inmates are getting restless!!! Moderator please help!!!! They are the only real judges who can have an opinion. God forbid they get called out. Time for me to go back to my real life and let you people keep nawing your own limbs off. My better judgement of never posting was right...you all are pathetic with an ounce of rational thought among all of you.
    Well, if you're going to drag the appearance of grade-level mastery into this, sugar, you might want to proof your own posts for evidence that you've passed.
    "It's like a Russian nesting doll of train wrecks."--CaitlinandTheBay

...just settin' on the Group W bench.

10 members found this post helpful.