The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default used grazing muzzle pricing suggestions?

we have down-sized and I have more best friend grazing muzzles than I can use. how much should I sell them for? who pays shipping? if shipped,how do both parties make sure no one gets stiffed? I am a newbie at this. Is it safest to just sell to someone who can come and get them and pay cash? They are in excellent shape.

Put them on ebay--you will have buyer and seller protection if you use PayPal. Or, sell them through FB to people you know. I buy and sell stuff all the time from people in FB groups. I usually use PayPal and trust in the basic decency of fellow beings to hold up their end.

Or, donate them to a 4H group. I just Freecycled a gigantic box of stuff that I no longer need after a day cleaning the tack room.
    Click here before you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by deltawave View Post
    Put them on ebay--you will have buyer and seller protection if you use PayPal. Or, sell them through FB to people you know. I buy and sell stuff all the time from people in FB groups. I usually use PayPal and trust in the basic decency of fellow beings to hold up their end.

Or, donate them to a 4H group. I just Freecycled a gigantic box of stuff that I no longer need after a day cleaning the tack room.
    thanks!