The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bristol Bay View Post
    Try setting your broomstick to fly at a lower altitude.
    GNU Terry Prachett

5 members found this post helpful.

genius.
    ayrabz
    "Indecision may or may not be my problem"
    --Jimmy Buffett

My SO came home one day to find a guy digging up a bush on his property... He asked what the guy was doing and the guy told him that he wantex to take a bush home to Idaho to remember his trip by... my SO noticed the guy's little car parked nearby, shrugged and said, "o.k. go ahead"... so the giy dug up a nice bushy poison oak, shoved it in the passenger seat and drove off with it!...

8 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by fourmares View Post
    My SO came home one day to find a guy digging up a bush on his property... He asked what the guy was doing and the guy told him that he wantex to take a bush home to Idaho to remember his trip by... my SO noticed the guy's little car parked nearby, shrugged and said, "o.k. go ahead"... so the giy dug up a nice bushy poison oak, shoved it in the passenger seat and drove off with it!...
    I love that it was poison oak, but someone digging up a bush on his property as a momento is just....weird.
    People are so strange!

1 members found this post helpful.

I like the posters "Have pesky neighbors that cut through your yard? These plants leave unwanted guests with more than a warm-fuzzy feeling." - Will have to remember that for PITA neighbors.
    Sandy in Fla.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina_32926 View Post
    I like the posters "Have pesky neighbors that cut through your yard? These plants leave unwanted guests with more than a warm-fuzzy feeling." - Will have to remember that for PITA neighbors.
    It really is genius! You'll know who's been trapsing through your yard AND you might give them a nice hint to NOT come back.