Namur - 3yo solid bay filly. 16h. Was in race training, had chips removed at New Bolton. Owner decided to place her instead of bringing her back to track. Has finished stall rest and is handwalking quietly. Ready to start small turnouts. Will be ready to ride by May 1. Excellent low level sporthorse/pleasure
prospect. Has been a dream to have as a layup. 3m in stall and still don't use a chain on her. She's very quiet and lovely to work with. ftgh with references.

Perfect Colours - 2001 ottb mare. Has had 4 correct foals. 16.2h bay with minimal white. Easy keeper. Quiet momma. Gorgeous mover - exp sporthorse broodmare. ftgh with references. Open for 2013.

2006 ottb gelding. 16h chestnut w/star. Diagnosed with slight navicular. Is sound barefoot without meds. Currently lives out with filly and pony. Free life lease to companion or trail home with knowledgeable rider. Is currently herd bound (to be completely honest!) but when he was in work was a very respectable, quiet guy. Competed in combined tests and starter horse trials. Great low level dressage work as well.

2007 ottb filly. 15.3h chesnut w/star,stripe,snip. In work past 3 years on/off with young adult. Has schooled 2'3" courses and xc. Great fun mount for active rider. Sound, sane, and in your pocket. Not marish and will stand for hours for attention! Free life lease to knowledgeable home.

Aged 14.2h TWH gelding. Awesome babysitter. Sound and in great health. Available in the immediate area as a companion only. Great for grandparents that want a horse for the kids to learn to groom/handle and play with. Not for leadline though as he has the fastest walk I've ever seen! He beats my 17.2h ISH walking out to the field yet my 4yo can lead him around the farm.

Horses located in Middletown, DE 19709.